Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old boy and had an accident around 20 days past but my scars are not getting off so my question is how do I remove it off.
I am a 24year old female with dark skin tone so please suggest me the best and safe skin lightening cream and uneven skin tone with acne scars or is there any way to naturally whiten the skin quickly.
I am suffering from dull skin on face. I tried different creams, lotions, face wash, but after the use skin goes same. I am very upset, can you suggest me any medicine?
Sir/madam I have nail scratches on my face, sometimes they appear normally, but sometimes they appear very darkly. How can I remove that from my face .suggest me some creams or tablets.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.
Hello sir/madam, I have affect in melasma, I am using sunlight cream 2 months, recently I stopped tha cream my face is very dark colour what will be solution, what soap and cream use it and what time?
Hi sir I am 25 years old male and have a pigmentation problem to the face. I faced this problem nearly from 4 years but still not solved even consulted 2 doctors at image hospital, hyd. I used tenovate-m cream chang the face clear with in 5days once stop that cream again return my face black and when vacation was changed this causes more affect my face and changed to black face with in 2 to 3 days. Sir kindly tell me perminent solution.
I am 25 yrs female. I have pores on my face and also skin getting dark day by day. Is there any cream I can use since my skin is oily and sensitive.
I am suffering with pimples and dark spots occurred by those pimples. And I get pimples only around the hair on face, shoulders and back.
I am 21 year old, my face is looking dark, So please suggest any night creams nd face soaps sir. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I'm saranya 29years old. I've a oily skin & very acne problem. I've tried all the counter medicines & peels. I suffer from cystic acne & have it in my body also. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks in advance.
In homeopathy, when we approach the treatment of skin diseased, we evaluate skin disease in its totality; and try to understand its inner cause, at the level of immunology, hormones, genetics, metabolic, etc. And plan the treatment in such as way that the disease is addressed at the root level, treating the related cause. By treating the disease such as psoriasis or urticaria or lichen planus or vitiligo, we treat the disease at a deeper level so that the disease does not recur for a long time, for many years or months.
While treating the skin diseases at such a deeper level using homeopathy, the homeopathic medicines are administered orally. Homeopathy does not believe in treating skin disease by using lotions or cream. Homeopathy believes that if you treat skin disease by using external lotions, you are actually going to ‘suppress’ or ‘mask’ the disease and not ‘cure’ it.