Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to improve ma biceps b. Coz ma biceps is 14cm I want to increase upto 16.5cm some say you need protein powder but sir I need natural way please suggest me. Please.
Dr. Presently I am taking Janumet 50mg / 500 mg twice daily for my type 2 diabetes. Can you suggest me generic medicine for above as this is very costly for me as i am retired person.
Gud mrng My problem, when ever I speak mouth smells it hurts me a lot, even if I brush nicely after sum times it starts smelling so, I want my mouth to be fresh always.
I have kidney stones size of 7 mm right sideband 9mm left side. This problem solved by medicine of need oprat.
Hi mere cousin ka nam Imran hai or use diabetes hai yesterday hi chk karya tha 554 tk report me aya bohot prhez krne PR bhi diabetes 500 Ki niche nhi aa rhi.
I got a surgery on my hand on 17-07-2015 Have got 8 stitches Which left a thick black mark on my hand How to get rid of this black mark ? If I can not get rid of that, at least tell a way to make it mix in my skin tone.
She is having facial hairs since 2 years due to face waxing. Extra growth of hairs want to reduce. What should be done.
Is it necessary to have all symptoms to be diabetic or only one symptom can show that a person is diabetic.
My daughter is 9 years and 5 feet tall .She got her periods last month and not grown even a cm tall since .I am 5.6 my husband is 5.10 but we both had puberty in late teens .will she grow any taller I am concerned.
Dear Lybrate doctor, there is no privacy in our sex life because my two daughters sleep with us in our bed room ,both are of ,20,15.but they do not sleep in another room. Due to these sex is just like a work for us, when both sleep after that we move in the other room to spend some time, in a fear daughters wake up and we caught red handed In naked position. So we do foreplay act speedily and finish. Both then free and move to our bed. Pl guide what should we do so that we can live a healthy and happy marriage life.
I get a sivour pain in my vagina while my husband enters. Even when he insert his fingers I can't bear the pain and I cannot have sex with him. What is the solution for this, because we are unable to have sex?
I am 23 yrs old girl. I have dandruff and hairfall problem. I tried different shampoos for dandruff. I consulted doctor who prescribed me a medicinal shampoo. I even tried homemade remedies. I also had pills name good hairs. But still didn't get desired results. Earlier I had long hairs till my knees but after cutting it to shoulder length it dint grew back because of dandruff and hairfall. My hairs gets oily very soon by end of second day from hair bath. I have long study hours which I cannot reduce. please guide me accordingly suitable for me n my schedule.
Dear sir I have a feel some problem in my teeth every 2 week. I can't it any thing because of upper ane down side teeth comes to contact its very hard for me. I feel batter when I take pills please give me reply.
I have fever, headache, pain, in abdomen, also pain in total body, for over 5 days, then what should i do?
I am having pain in my left knee joint since last 2 days. The pain feels like the one usually feels when get hurt at the corners of any table. But I did not have any such incident. Please advice.
Sir, I'm suffering to stone in kidney from last 3 year. What's the cause and symptoms of critical situation during pain.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.