Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
I suspect that I have glomerulonephritis as I having Rbc 25-30hpf and Protein 15 mg/dl in urine, But My Ultrasound and CT Scan is Normal, Did U/S and CT can diagnose glomerulonephritis or not? Or I need other test to diagnose glomerulonephritis? Thanks.
I am 23 old age. I eat a periods control tablet and after 10 days I am having sex with my boyfriend. And after sex I eat unwanted72 but nothing is happen when I eat unwanted72. Now I eat pregnant control pill. After 22 days my periods is not happen but my stomach is paining rapidly. So please help what to do. Because I do not want to be pregnant.
What are the diseases which caused by virus? Can we neglect all this diseases in its beginning period? What are the effects of this diseases?
The popular erectile dysfunction (ed) drug viagra not only helps boost a man's performance in the bedroom but also can spike the growth of skin cancer, according to a recent study.
Researchers at the university of Tubingen in Germany discovered that men who rely on the viagra are at a greater risk of melanoma, which is the deadliest form of skin cancer.
Instead of viagra men can prefer homeopathy which helps best to cure erectile dysfunction. 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy to treat and cure erectile dysfunction permanently.
If you would like to consult with me privately, click on 'consult'.
I am aged around 41 years. I am a Non-vegetarian from my childhood. And Now from the last 3 months I was stopped to intake Non-veg except eggs (No specific health reason for this change). So now I am coming to the question, due to this sudden change is there will be any health stamina problem come to me. And what are the other alternate food I need to take to compensate for the Non-veg.
Skin is dry. Sometimes it becomes oily. Face skin is not so soft. sometimes it becomes dry. Sometimes oily.
Im suffering from acute stress, i had a break up and now im in depression!! I just want to come out from this stution and want to live a normal life but im feeling helpless, i have done everything to come out from this but in no use!!! Pls help me
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.