Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. BalajiYour feedback matters!
There is lots of pimple over my face. How to get remove with this. What to do? I have oily n sensitive skin both.
How to remove face tan n dullness. My face colour is black but the other parts body are white. Looking ugly. Solution please.
I am a guy who is having brownish complexion skin. I want my skin complexion fair. Is there any way to make it done if it is possible then just let me know the exact solution of it without having any side effects solution.
My age is 20 I eat lots of food daily but I am not growing and not upgrade my weight I am looking too much small with looks like pencil plzz help me.
My stomach is bloated since two weeks. I am do tired, nauseous,hungry. My AF was on April 10. Then I have spotting on may 12 for 3 days. I had cycles as on feb 10, march 11,aprip10. I checked pregnancy on 16 but neg. Is there chance of pregnancy?
Please doctor mujhe sleeping pill medicine prescribed kare kyu ki mujhe raat bhar neend nhi aate or mujhe subha 8 baje job ke liye jana hota hai iske liye maine apne city main doctor ko bhi bataya unhone mujhe sleeping pill bhi de zolpidem 5 mg bhi de par iska koi asar nhi hua aap mujhe sleeping medicine de 5-6 hours ke liye.
I have oily skin and pimples and acne refuse to go, often they comes out again and again I did many treatments for it but they dont go away I need solution?
What is sexual desire?
It is the attraction that manifests itself in a physical way, which leads to sexual excitement, peak and intercourse for satisfactory sexual activity. This is considered a normal part of the physiological make up of human beings. Yet, there are individuals who suffer from complete lack of desire, which may be categorised as an often unnoticed health issue. This can affect both men and women. So what else should you know about lack of desire? Here's our list!
- Lack of Desire for Women: Women often go through phases where they experience complete lack of sexual desire. This could be due to a variety of reasons, starting from hormonal changes to stress. This condition is usually known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder for women. This can be due to a combination of physical as well as mental factors.
- Lack of Desire for Men: Lack of desire for men is usually characterised by a condition known as erectile dysfunction where the patient may have a problem in getting and retaining an erection for long enough to go through with a complete cycle of sexual activity. The causes for this may range from ailments like low testosterone, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, to stress.
- Frequency: Contrary to popular belief, lack of sexual desire does not happen due to less frequency of sex, for either male or female patients. As per medical studies, there is no set behaviour or pattern that can create low sexual desire.
- Relationship Issues: The issues may range from conflict and lack of performance as well as an utter lack of any kind of emotional stability and satisfaction in the relationship. This is one of the most common causes for lack of desire for both males and females. It may lead to complete lack of sexual interest for females, and stress that causes erectile dysfunction for males.
- Sociocultural Stress: Many times, there are many sociocultural factors that affect conditions like lack of desire. This may include stress due to one's job or peer pressure. In many cases, constant exposure to media executed imagery and pornography can also lead to unreasonable expectations. This can lead to stress and lack of interest in one's partner.
- Medical Issues: Lack of desire may also be a side effect of medical ailments like depression and other mental related problems. Also, chronic physical ailments like endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders can lead to such problems. Lack of desire may happen due to certain types of medicines like antidepressants and contraceptives.
Get to know more about your problem by visiting a doctor in case it becomes a persistent condition so that due treatment can take place.