Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Bala MuruganYour feedback matters!
My daughter ear's parada injured what is side effect if change parada of ear and precaution of ear without operation please give me full advise. Thanks.
Snoring problem. Evetytime I sleep. I started snoring. Which doctor should I consult? is there any medication available?
I have problem of tonsil stones due to which I face problem of bad odor from my mouth. White substance develops in the pores in my mouth. Suggest remedies please.
I am 51 year old and suffering lot of problems i. E. Hypertension, Sinus, Headache, Cervical, numbness on some body parts.
I am facing frequent sneezing problem, almost every week. Watery discharge from nose runs for hours giving me discomfort at home/office disrupting my routine life. Sometimes I am unable to sleep whole night due to continuous sneezing. I suspect this might be due to some allergy like dust etc. But not sure. I am not interested in allopath as their are side effects of medicines. Is there any alternative available in Ayurveda?
I am praveen kumar. 24 years old. Currently working in night shifts. Currently I am suffering with medium fever and cold for the last two days. I taken paracetamol and a single tablet for cold. Now I am not tired but feels the heat of fever high. Throat pain and lite ache. Please help me to overcome this.
I am 18 years old. I love listening music in high volume not so high just block outer noise. I am hearing like this for over 6 to 7 years but every day 15 days in a month now I stopped hearing songs because I am afraid of my ears sometimes a felt very little aches after stopping listening sngs is feeling better. Can I listen songs only once in a month with high volume or can I listen once in 10 days. I am tempting to hear music so loud what I have to do to get rid of this temptation.
My left nose was bleeding from past 3weeks, I taught it must be wound inside. Now again my right nose is bleeding. Due to which i face difficulty to breathe. What must be the cause which doctor should i look for since i reside at matunga. Please revert
I have a type of nasal allergy. For this reason, I have a problem to take breathing. What should I do?
I am 45 years old female there is hole in my right inner ear in the lower mebarne. There is continues pus is coming out if I take antibiotic it will stop for some days what should I do? please give the solution.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.