Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Bala MuruganYour feedback matters!
Dear sir. For the last one month I have bad throat. like when I sleep my throat go dry like never before It gets dry to extend that I can't even move my Tongue. my suger is ok no infection not there now but before i get this problem i had my tonsil problem and still some infection is there.
She is a patient of tympanoplasty with mastoids but the problem is that she is complaining of discharge from ear which is white in colour and before this she has a history of discharge too but at that time doc. Prescribed her either starclav or mahaclav but at some point she got fungal infection in the ears too but doc. Handled that but starclav suits her but the confusion is that should I tell her to take this medicine or not or tell her to be seen by doc.
Mujhe bahut chati ke upar or gale ke niche karaapan lagat hai jaise koi kaam krte hi toh lgta hi uper feko rha hi or ghabrahat hone lagti hi sarir kap jata hai sir dard ho jata hai ecg normal hai mujhe 1 saal se ghabrata or dhadkan ki problem thi.
Have continued cold. Sore throat my voice have gone completely bcz of cold & severe cough whats the treatment?
Hi, am 36, sugar patient with thyroid. Taking 100 MCG. My problem is for past few days i am having dry throat and mouth. Constant thirst is there, my mouth is also producing bad smell. This is for the first time am facing such a problem. Please help!
What are the cause for snoring. How we can stop it instantly. Permanently. Asking for my husband whose age is 38.
Sir I have hole in my ear drum last 1 month by stick by mistake. I consulted Doctor at 14-11-2016. Doctor recommend me protinex powder and cobadex CZS tablet twice a day for 1 month. My question is any side effects from this. It will harmful or not in future. I am worried about it please help me. Thanks.
Hi here my cousion is having a stomach problem and Throat pain Is another issue. What should i do to cure?
Mere dono kaano me bahut khujali hoti hai, jiske bajese muje hamesh apne pass buts carry karna padta hai, doctor ki. Medicine bhi try ki but a much asar nahi hua. Pls advice.
I am 5 months pregnant. I have low BP 65/107. I am feeling dizzy while changing my position. What should I do?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.