Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bala MahenderYour feedback matters!
My moter has one stunt in heart from 16may this year what are the precatutions should she fallow please reply.
I suffered from dengue and recovered; I witnessed palpitations and my family doctor told me that it is due to weakness ; what are the remedies to lower palpitations?
Hi doctors. Today I was doing some work. But when I finish take my bp. It was 180/80. My heart rate was 134. My head feel light head. But my echo cardiogram was normal. And my ECG was normal. Them test suppose to show something. If I had a problem. What's the cause.
Hi sir/madam my dad has under gone bypass surgery a week before I need help what type of foods we can give to him and he is having diabetes.
My blood pressure is too high more than 3 months its 145-95 thereafter I consult the doctor in r n Tagore hospital Mukundpur Kolkata and my bp is 201/128 read there and the doctor suggested me two medicine I.e. Nexovas 10 mg two tablet daily one after breakfast and one after dinner and one dose daily of tablet telista 40 mg after lunch there is 3 weeks gone for consuming it now I feel there is pain in my chest what can I do please suggest me I also avoid salt in dinner please suggest me what can I do.
My triglyceride level is very high (more than 650 level). Whenever, I start taking medicine, its come down at normal level. But after stopping the medicine (after prolong medication) it shoot back again very high. Kindly advice.
I am 34 years old and second time 16 week pregnant and my bp is 140/110. Pls suggest me the medicine for me.
I am 48 years old female and having bmi 28. 5. My cholesterol is 203, triglycerides 250, ldl103, vldl 50 taking medicine of rozavel 20 + 10, prolomet am50 kindly advise
Hello sir, I have pain in my chest on the left hand side near to the heart and also omitting problem. What should I do?
Respected Dr. I am Iyer aged 76. My sugar is under control .I am living with one kidney for the last 39 years. And MY KFT is normal. I am having Prostate glands enlargement problem and under control. I am taking flotral D in the night after Dinner. My BP is 100 to 115, minimum is ranging from 60 to 70, PULSE RATE IS FROM 60 TO 80. I take BP reading with machine daily 4 times, from 7 am to 9 PM. My minimum BP is ok or not. Please advice me. I was taking METOCARD XL 50 ,for more than 3 years. Now I am not taking because my BP is getting low. What is your advice. How to increase the BP. Or my range is normal. Yours faithfully,
I am 25. I have ldl cholesterol of 145. I started going for gym .i want to gain weight also. Does eating peanut butter increase cholesterol level?
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.
Suffering from breathing problems since 2005. angiography was done n blockage was discovered but docs said dat d same cN b treated wid meds. Few days back got fits n lost consciousness for few seconds. Admitted to hospital. Docs saying dat heart rhythm nt proper. N heart rate dropping to zero and den recovering on its own. presently he z in ICU. please tell hw severe dis prblm z. He was talking normally while taking nebulizer.
My left side of the chest have been paining for a while don't know why may b coz exerting pressure on my shoulder I guess. .don't know the reason. Is it a matter of concern. .any remedies to cure the pain or is better to get it checked. .put this question into emergency section if possible.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"