Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bala MahenderYour feedback matters!
I have not been able to sleep for last 3 days and I am having a severe head ache and an pain in my chest. What should I do to come above this?
I'm suffering from diabetes and blood pressure kindly suggest me proper medicine or salt to cure this disease.
I am 36 yrs old suffering from palpitation, I had ECG and Heart scan everything came normal in reports but even though my heart beat is fast please guide me in this matter.
My cousin brother is only 18yrs. He is having slight chest pain intermittently. He is very thin. Not having any other symptoms.
Do I need medication to treat my high cholesterol? Is Ritalin safe for my son’s heart? My mammogram was abnormal — should I repeat it in 6 months?
My brother 68 years has a creatinine level 6.2 and bp also on increased side 90 to 145 approx. Also increased urea in blood n urine. He lives far away in hilly village. 6 months back I gone to him and gone through the doctor and lab test done. But now there r not expert doctors. Even he does not want to take these allopathic medicine by getting bored and he feels these allopathic medicine are losing his strength and weaken him. 2ndly the medicine r costly too. He has no source of income. Only 1000 rupees monthly old age pension. Please Suggest accurate ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines for his life saving. So that he could properly care for his poor condition. He doesn't want to take allopathic medicine even ready to die. Homeopathy may pl take care of cold weather in hills. I want to treat him homeopathy and ayurvedic medicine. Please advice so that I may help him. With great obligation and hope.
I have a hyper acidity. Because of acidity I suffer from chest pain, I tried multiple homemade remedies. But didn't work tell me what to do?
Age-47. Heart pain. Also left hand pain since one year. I am regular blood donor. Last donation made on -10-3-15.
How reduce mind estarest an how control bp and sugar and can you say how this think control an mating any kind of tablet can used.
My present B P is 127/70 and my age is 61 .I am taking amlodepine 5 tabs daily one since last 2 years .Whether to continue Please advise me.
What is it?
- heart attack or angina-typical chest pain occurs when one or more blood vessels of heart get blocked and heart's own blood supply stops- heart muscle suffers of oxygen and nutrition deficit and gets damaged or dies!
What are the symptoms?
- a severe chest pain like some one stabs in your chest with a knife. Some people feel severe compression or heaviness in chest. Pain of heart attack can also be felt in left side of body like- in left hand, shoulder, lower jaw etc.
Associated symptoms are- breathlessness, heavy perspiration, nausea, vomiting etc.
As soon as you find these symptoms. Just rush to nearest hospital.
Sometimes I feel a slow pain in my heart. It is for only few second. It happens with me a long time nearly 5 -6 years. What should I do? is it normal or critical problem.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.