Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bala KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair day by day. I am using organic shampoo only (aloe vera) and I don't have the habit of changing the shampoo and won't use shampoo which contains chemicals. Many of my friends also experiencing the same problem. Many of my office seniors lost their hair completely and became half bald after coming to chennai. Why this problem occurs? I need a solution for this. Could you please help me to get sort out from this problem.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.
Hi, I am having extra fat on my chest area you can also call it man boobs so basically I wanted to understand should I consult endocrinologist for the same as it might be a gland issue and also I do not want to go for any surgery so kindly let me know if it can be cured through medicines?
I m 18 years old boy and I had a lot of big pimples on face before 2 months but now pimples are gone and my face is clear but its dark spots are not going so what to do? Please advise me instant natural treatments.
Suggest me any oil clear face wash or cream name .form few days I am use nivea oil control face use .and also suggest me one gel to reduce dark spot .or I am continue with Mederma.
For eg. I have black spots on ma face it is from 3 months what is the solution and I also have pimples Which face pak I want two use.
Im 22 years old. A year ago, I was having thick hair. Since the middle of this year, Im facing severe hair loss. My front area is completely bald. Currently im having much more hair loss on the crowned area of my head. Does androanagen tablet helps to regain hair on the bald area. Does this tablet can reduce hair loss. Please help me. Regards.
Hello doc you have acl hairy face I use to bleach my side burns I'm using nature's diamond bleach pls suggest me a good bleach n a long lasting one. Thanks in advance.
Hi this sagar, my face was very oily and having black Hades and acne /pimples too, please give me suggestions to fix the problem.
I am a 22 year boy. I had suffered chicken pox. So I have little scars and spit on my face. What should I apply to get rid of this?
Hello, my self mansion. I am 17 years old. My skin is very oily. I have acne problem on my head. My head is looking very Bad because of acne, please suggest me what I do in this situation. What creams I can use.
Im having black spots on my face I have appliedmany creams but of no use will you please suggest me any cream.
I have aids but I don't know fromewhere I had this ill I have also pimple on penis what should I do now?
Lybrate | Dr. Arup Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY