Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bala Chander
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bala ChanderYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Mr. Konda Haridas is my relative who had his right knee injured a month back. He is a diabetic and obese. I earnestly request for your kindest advice in this regards. Yours Truly Rathnashikamani Kalpakkam India.
I have also my leg problem they somewhere or sometime pain in my both leg. So how I treatment without going hospital.
Hello, June 2016 mera born rafting hua tha, n me abhi 8 month se thik ti bs jina chadne or utrne me dikat ti 2-3 din se mere hip m pain suru ho gya h koi drane ki BT h kya.
I am 28 Years old, I am feeling backache due to doing heavy Gym. Is it a problem in future? I have taken precautionary measures as of now.
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
How can neurogenic muscle atrophy be treated, resulting from trauma after clavicle fracture? I suspect trapezius muscle to be affected on one side. There have been 40 days after the fracture happened.
I am 26th years old female I have weakness from 3 months and thats why I have pain in hand and some part of body. What should I do?
Suddenly ache started at ankle back side (exactly shoe fitted portion) and unable to walk. Like to know the reason and treatment procedures. With regards Srinivasarao Mobile no: 9704444963.
The knee is one of the biggest and most complex joints in the body. The knee is joined by the thigh bone (femur) to the shinbone (tibia). The little bones that keep running nearby the tibia (fibula) and the kneecap (patella) are alternate bones that make the knee joint. Ligaments associated with the knee-related leg muscles move the knee joint. Tendons join the knee bones and provide help to the knee:
- The foremost tendon keeps the femur from sliding in reverse on the tibia (or the tibia sliding forward on the femur).
- The back tendon keeps the femur from sliding forward on the tibia (or the tibia from sliding in reverse on the femur).
- The average and horizontal tendons keep the femur from sliding side to side.
Some of the most common knee joint conditions are as follows:
- Chondromalacia patella: Irritation of the ligament underneath the kneecap (patella), bringing about knee pain. This is a typical reason for knee pain in youngsters.
- Knee osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the most widely recognized type of joint inflammation and regularly influences the knees. It is caused by maturing and wear and tear of the ligament. Its indications may include knee pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Meniscal tear: Damage to a meniscus, the ligament that supports the knee, regularly happens when the knee is twisted.
- ACL strain or tear: The ACL is in charge of a substantial part of the knee's flexibility. An ACL tear regularly leads to the knee popping out and may require surgical repair.
- PCL strain or tear: PCL tears can bring about pain, swelling, and knee unsteadiness. These wounds are less normal than ACL tears, and exercise based recovery is generally the best alternative.
- Patellar subluxation: The kneecap slides or separates along the thigh bone during movement, causing pain around the knee cap.
- Patellar tendonitis: Inflammation of the ligament related the kneecap (patella) to the shinbone. This happens mostly in competitors from rehashed bouncing.
Some of the most common and effective knee treatments are as follows:
- RICE treatment: Rest, ice, compression and elevation stand for RICE. The RICE treatment is a great solution for some knee conditions.
- Pain medications: Over-the-counter medicines or pain relievers, for example, acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Motrin), and naproxen (Aleve) can treat most knee joint pains.
- Non-intrusive treatment: An exercise routine can strengthen the muscles surrounding the knee, expanding the knee's strength.
- Cortisone infusion: Injecting steroid into the knee that can diminish pain and swelling.
- Hyaluronan infusion: Injection of a “gooey” material into the knee that may diminish pain from the joint and delay the requirement for a knee surgery.
- Knee surgery: Surgery might be done to amend a number of knee conditions. Surgery can supplant or repair a torn tendon, expel a harmed meniscus, or replace a seriously harmed knee.
- Arthroscopic surgery: An endoscope is embedded into the knee joint. Arthroscopic surgery has a shorter recovery and restoration period than open surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!