Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BakdavachalamYour feedback matters!
I have black dots on my skin and have small small dips. Acne. I feel nervous with this face. Please help me.
Hello Drs. Could you please help me regarding tinea cruris infection in groin area, please mention the generic names of the medicines so I can find in any pharmacy. Thanks you all.
I am suffering from skin energy and I have a white spots on my skin. Can you suggest me that what I have to do now?
I am a 18 year old boy, how to avoid black spots on my face can you please advise if there is any cream or what to do to clear black spots and pimples.
My wife is suffering from dark marks on belly after pregnancy to delivery and these are still persist after 4 months of delivery. How they will be reduce or finish please suggest?
Hello sir/mam I want my query related to homeopathic medicine for skin berberis aquifolium q. How to take it, till how many days and what's the best time to take it.
Sir My son there are red patches on his skin Red patches will be growing day by day. What treatment require for my son.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.
Can darkcircles and uneven skin and dullness and dark skin be cured. If yes maximum how much time it requires to be cured.
My daughter is 16years old she is in hostel she is complaining that her neck is becoming black and is spreading upto chin.
Acne vulgaris or pimples are a common skin condition, which occurs mainly due to the action of hormones on the oil glands in the skin. It's a skin problem that affects the teenagers the most. Although the problem starts early in the teens. However, it is not necessary, sometimes the problem surfaces only in the late teens. At times, acne gets better when one gets out of the teens but again, this is not the rule. In some cases, it may persist well into the third decade of life.
The draining ducts of the oil glands get blocked and hence they are not able to drain the oil secretion. The oil and cells inside the blocked gland form an environment for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (the organism responsible for acne). Thus, it results in the formation of pimples or acne. Acne is not a serious health threat but it can cause scars. The most common spots for breakouts are the face, chest, shoulders, and back.
Types of Acne:
According to a study over 90% of teens get acne, likely due to an increase of hormones called androgens during puberty. Acne can appear in the form of:
- Seborrhea: a condition involving scaly red patches on the skin.
- Papules: are small solid pimples that appear inflamed.
- Pustules: contain fluid or pus.
- Nodules: are large papules.
- Whiteheads and Blackheads: They are also known as Comedones and are caused by dead skin cells, oil, and dirt blocking pores.
- Cysts: Cysts are large lumps found beneath your skin that contain pus and are usually painful.
Thus to avoid all this, natural cure can be done by avoiding junk foods and increase the intake of water along with healthy foods like fish, whole grains, carrots and green vegetables.
Causes of Acne
The primary cause for the result of acne is a rise in androgen (Type of Hormone) levels. Androgen levels rise when a human becomes an adolescent. Or in other words, acne occurs when the pores on your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin or bacteria.
Homeopathy for Acne or Pimples
Homeopathic medicines are far superior in giving results when it comes to the treatment of acne. Homeopathy does not resort to the use of any quick fixes. The intention is to correct the underlying causes. This allows the things to settle down on their own and without the need for any strong medicines. It does take some time to get things in order, but once the results start coming, there is no looking back. The problem is cured once and for all. Here one may add that even the scars left on the face from old pimples can be cured easily with Homeopathic medicines for acne scars or pimple scars. I often get cases where the pimples or acne have left permanent scars on the face. There are a lot of homeopathic medicines that not only cure acne but provide exceptionally homeopathic treatment for acne scars. One can safely say that homeopathic treatment for acne or pimples is the best treatment for acne or pimples.
With Homeopathy, some of the possibly best medicines which when taken with correct dose, right potency, and a bit of patience can help a lot on the patient's part. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Live an Acne free life with Homeopathy!