Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bagyalakshmi NYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam. I am sudha age 26 years. I am participated sex from last 3 months. I have one child age 6 years. I have a knob to prevent pregnancy. I am participated in sex. Before 2 months every month I got periods. From last month I didn't have periods. What is the problem? I have checked pregnancy test last 2 weeks back it gives negative. W hat is the problem for periods. My personality is slim. Give me suggestions. Thank you.
I am 48 years women, recently from last one week milk again started from nipple, any problem or usual.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
Pls tell the sign of pregnancy in details and pls tell me the test for pregnancy which are done in the home using homemade things. (urgent pls reply as soon as possible)
And sir / mam I also use prega news pregnancy test and its shows two line on it so I do not want baby so what I need to do tell me.
Hello Doc, Mai last 3 times se hcg treatment le rahi hu but mai conceive hi nahi ho rahi hu asa kiyo?
I am married for past 6 months. But from last 3 days I and my wife are unable to have sex it looks as if the vagina is blocked it pains burning sensation etc what to do is it any disease or problem whom to consult. Can you help me please.
I have two big cysts around 6cm, 5cm on my two ovaries, my age 39. Is there any remedy to cure my cysts without operation.?
Hello Doctor! I and my girlfriend had sex without any contraception but took an mpill in 23hrs and had sex few hrs after having pills is there any chance of getting pregnant. Is mpill an effective contraceptive? We don't want pregnancy now at nycost tell any effective measure plz.
Hi doctor. My wife got period today. She is very weak. She is suffering with pain in left side of the abdomen. She is feeling that a small round ball like structure is sensing with pain when she touches with her hand at the abdomen. This phenomena is observed two months back. Last month there is no such type of problem. But today she is saying the same problem. Why this is happening. How to overcome this problem. Is there is any medication. please help me.
28 years old, I have frequent delay in periods issue from many years now. And this happens every month. I assume my body started sending message in excess of weight. Please suggest?
Can I be pregnant if I had 5 motnhs normal periods? the area aorund naval is hard, I can feel the muscles tight there. But I dont have any pregnancy symptom. I have gained little belly fat. I did a pregnancy test last week and it was negative. I did ultrasound when I thought I was 2 months pregnant. It was normal, no pregnancy. Is it pscychological? or any chance of pregnancy?
Morning Horlicks 1cup milk, 5 badam 1roti with sabzi Coconut water then a fruit 1roti sabzi or rice daal Fruit may b banana, watermelon, mango shake, any 1of these Real fol (folic tablet) That's it this is my diet these days m bit concern is this good m 8 week pregnant.
Hi. I want to ask about pregnancy yesterday me and my gf met but we don't have intercourse I only drop my sperm on her vagina. So I want that she will get pregnant or not is there any chances of pregnancy. My age is 20 and her age is 20.
My due date is october 10th but I got periods before that 5th oct itself. After two weeks october 19th again I got periods but which is not same as first dark pink colour it happened with light spots for 5 days. My belly size increased during second periods that is october 19th m getting very fatigue and I take food with less quantity. Frequently urination after 19th october so its pregnancy or not?
I am 21 years old and suffer from PCOD since the past 5 years. Recently my cycles stopped for 6 months .i was put on pills which I took for almost a year. Then I stopped taking it ,after that I had periods normally without pills for 2 months. Now again it is irregular. What should I take to have regular periods? I have no serious weight gain issue but have acne (hormonal)
My daughter is14 year old. She has 15 to 19 days cycle. Means sometime she has period in 15th day & sometime itis 18th day with 3days bleeding. No pain nothing. Is normal
I had sex with my bf 7 days ago. Now I missed my periods. Its already 3 days over to my dates. I confirmed it by using the test and it shown that I am pregnant. I want to know whichvtablets I have to use to abort this. As I am a student so I can not have baby now. please tell me what to do. I heard about tablet Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Should I take it. Please help me with this doctor. I very poor so affording hospital expenses is very tough for me. You are my only hope.
Yoga is union of mind and body. Sex is uniting a male and a female. Yoga very useful for males suffering from various sexual problems and instead of taking drugs or dietary supplements one can do yoga to boost their sexual stamina. Yoga is natural and does not have any side effects too.
Some of the benefits of Yoga and Pranayam pertaining to sex are:
- Improves sexual stamina
- You will be more than satisfied with your sex life if you start practicing yoga.
- Yoga will heighten your senses.
- Do Surya-Namaskar daily to enhance your overall body.
- Yoga helps in breathing, which in turn helps you to get less exhausted while having sex.
- It will help you to harness you sexual power and direct it in the right way. Yoga will also help you to enhance your libido.
- There are special asanas for enhancing your sexuality in yoga like the lotus position, Halasana, Sirsana, etc.
- Yoga cures all kinds of sexual problems.
- Yoga helps in incorporating new sexual positions in the bedroom.
- Yoga also helps in improving sexual organs and increasing sex drive.
- Yoga increase your energy level and over all fitness level which in turn enhances your sexual life.
What you eat decides the kind of person you are. Food and sex have a good relation that’s why when you are overweight you are unable to have good sex. Diet and lifestyle play a big role in sexual gratification.
Some of the diets and lifestyle habits you could follow are:
- Include banana in your diet, bananas are rich in potassium and vitamin, which will help to increase your virility.
- Eat a lot of almonds. Almonds are rich in zinc and they help to boost your libido.
- Eat a lot of strawberries, they are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation, which in turn helps in better sexual experience.
- Get good sleep of minimum eight hours as you need energy for sex.
- Eat one garlic on your empty stomach early in the morning. It helps to increase your sexual organs stamina to hold out.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food. Eat a lot of salads, soups, fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc.
- Avoid junk food, it is bad for your health as well as your sex life.
- Hence, these are some of the yoga and diet tips you ought to follow to have an active and a great sex life.