Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BadriYour feedback matters!
I have a very weird reaction to all types of wounds and stings. I seem to scratch it till it ultimately bleeds and scars. This applies to mosquito bites too. Please help me. My whole arms and legs are covered in scars due to this. What the hell is wrong with me?
Lips ke liye konsa vitamin best hota hai mere lips bahut Jada dry rehta hai or ye kyu dry rehta hai. In per two day me dad skin jam jati hai please give me suggestion and supplements.
I am 19 yr old girl having oily skin and rough long hairs. I had spots on my back that is due to pimples which tend to spread on body. What should I do to prevent and clean spots and pimples. Please guide me.
I am having itching near my inner thighs and the vaginal area since a month and I hAve noticed that part has become dark black in color. And now it has turned up like a patch (rah like thing with change in skin) still there is itching.
Hi, i'm abinash and I am front office staff in tcs n my problem is my skin is not even n there is lots of spots on my face.
Why there are under eye dark circles of mine where there is none having this problem in my family member?
I want fair look so I started using beauty cream I got wrinkle how I get rid of them any tip to get fair looks.
My mom's age is 49 she has a pigmentation spots on face. Please suggest what to apply to get rid of it.
My self yashodha I'm 45 years old I have big big block patches on my face How can I remove that block patches Plzz sugest any cream.
I am 29 years old male, I have lots of scar holes on my face for which I took some treatment which includes TCA CROSS, chemical PEEL, MICRODERMAABRASION, DERMAROLLER AND LASER BUT CAn not SEE improvement AS I WANT. Is it possible to get clean skin?
I have white patches on my body parts for last 10 years. I take medicines for 5 years, but there is no Chang is any cure for this doses.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
Sir/mam. My health is good but my face become continuously thin and dull. I have tried so many things for chubby cheeks or for fatty face bt nothing works. It makes me looks older but I am only 20 years old. My eyes having dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. Please suggest me something which makes my face look younger and gain some fat on my face without gaining fat on my body.
I have some rashes between my tails. My tails is very close together because my walk sir this problem I used many rashes creams but not working. Now sir please help me.
Hey doc I am swapnil gupta and today my question is am suffer from skin damage so can you tell me how I manage this thing Thanks.
I am a 20 year old female and I am having the itching sensation on my tight and groin area for the last 2 weeks. The area has turned red and circled patches. What should I do. What are the medicines for it?
Hair Fall if not much is bearable, but if you lose bunch of that every day, then it gets frightening. Whether it's short-term or long-term, women lose hair the same way men do. It might thin all over, or your centre part could get wider and wider.
Check if you're making these common combing mistakes:
- Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?: Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
- Are you combing your hair from the roots down?: If you're combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
- Are you regularly back-combing your hair?: Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it's a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair's quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look.