Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.Thirupura SundariYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Before pregnancy me nd my wife njoy the sex. Bt after pregnancy we not njoy sex properly. My wife has normal delivery before 45 days. What the reason? Nd how to increase my penis size?
Hi I am a 29 years old, I am married for past 4 years and trying for baby but I can't get a success. I have gone through a blood test it's all normal, laparoscopy is also done please suggest me what I'll do?
I was on the patches since sept. 2015. I been dating someone over a year and we decided to try to have a child . I got off them in march. We been having unprotected sex everysince. Last period I got was july 6 was pink spotting for four days. Was suppose to get my period last wednesday but im 10 days late. Ive been getting sick alot to could I be pregnant ?
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse a month back. We used an i-pill thereafter within 72 hours. Few days later she had her periods. Now again she had her periods but this time the flow was not regular and as per her it was not as usual. Now she has gained some weight and her tummy seems to be growing. Is it normal? However you must know that there has been a complete change in her diet. Should there be any reasons to being concerned?
I want to know Cooper T Can my wife get it This time we can't afford child So please tell me some medicine for preventing pregnancy Cooper T safe or unsafe My wife are weak.
Is hair transplant is successful in india. Will hairs grow as normal hair after transplant. What would be the charges of transplant. What is time period of transplant. Is it painful. I live in Delhi/Faridabad where can I undergo for hair transplant. In what time it iwll be normal.
One of my Friend has married in 2009.But she doesn't able to carry a child.After meet with many gynecologist,after testing her eggs are not formed.Please tell me what she do?
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
My wife is 8th month pregnant. She also eat calcium, folic acid, vitamin, iron tablets. So she can eat mother horlicks? Because mother horlicks have same contain.
Since 1 weak my wife is feeling anonymous pain in her breast, is it a symptom of pregnancy or anything else.
Common Cause of Infertility in Females
- One of the two ovaries releases a mature egg.
- The egg is picked up by the fallopian tube.
- Sperm swim up the cervix, through the uterus and into the fallopian tube to reach the egg for fertilization.
- The fertilized egg travels down the fallopian tube to the uterus.
- The fertilized egg implants and grows in the uterus.
In women, a number of factors can disrupt this process at any step. Female infertility is caused by one or more of these factors.
Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be caused by flaws in the regulation of reproductive hormones by the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland, or by problems in the ovary itself.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body, and acne. It’s the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) — are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle. Excess physical or emotional stress, a very high or very low body weight, or a recent substantial weight gain or loss can disrupt this pattern and affect ovulation. The main sign of this problem is irregular or absent periods.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased estrogen production under the age of 40.
- Too much prolactin. Less commonly, the pituitary gland can cause excess production of prolactin (hyperprolactinemia), which reduces estrogen production and may cause infertility. Most commonly this is due to a problem in the pituitary gland, but it can also be related to medications you’re taking for another disease.
Recently came to know that my wife is having PCO Problem, please tell me what is the caused and how can it be cured. Please advise.
I had sex 5 to six times at interval with a married woman. I am unmarried. She is not suffering from hiv aids. Can I be infected from AIDS after having sex with her?
I have done sex lot of time and I feel my virgina is not tight enough there fore I finish up really soon Suggest me some cream for virginal tightening and how can I continue doin sex for longer hours.
Hi I have a small cyst in my ovary and period is also irregular. My height: 5'1 weight: 72kg age: 29. Now I want to conceive. Doing aerobics good for me or not.
I am pregnant of 29th week but my baby didn't move as moves normally from last 4 days. It moves only 2-3 times in a day. I am afraid now what should I do.
A detoxification diet can be mighty effective in losing weight as well as getting the system cleaned. While there is a lot of opinion about the diet itself, too much restriction on food can lead to monotony. The trick is to have a right mix of everything. The right balance of fibre, protein and other nutrient is necessary for the healthy functioning of the body. Here is a list of things to remember while following a detoxification diet:
- The right amount of protein: Getting the right amount of protein is essential for the body to function properly. The body needs around 20-35 gms of protein in about every four-five hours. It boils down to 3 eggs, half a cup of chicken breast and half a cup of black beans as far as food consumption is concerned. It makes sense to stick to a light protein such as legumes, white portion of the egg, tofu, and poultry. An adult requires a minimum of 60-90 grams of protein on a daily basis. The right choice of protein in terms of taste and calorie will ensure that the detoxification diet can be stuck to.
- Include carbohydrate: Carbohydrate should get a place in the detoxification diet. The body requires a minimum of 120 grams carbohydrates on a daily basis. It can be easily achieved with a balanced diet. Certain food elements such as legume and whole grain provides enough carbohydrate for the body to function throughout the day. Some other good sources of carbohydrate include berries, quinoa, and millet.
- Keep a calorie count: In general, an adult woman needs around 1500 calories per day and a man requires around 1800 calories per day. An individual should aim for a calorie consumption of 350 during breakfast, 450 during lunch and 500 at dinner. Midday snacks should not comprise more than 150 calories on a daily basis. Fast foods containing processed fat and carbohydrate should be eliminated from the detoxification diet.
- Water: While a good detoxification can show fast results, keeping the body hydrated is necessary for the detoxification to work. Apart from hydration, water helps the body to eliminate the waste and ensure the smooth functioning of the kidney. For detoxification to work the kidney should be in great condition. Water also helps to wash away certain unwanted element from the body. A minimum of 3-4 litres of water should be consumed on a daily basis for detoxification to work.
- A healthy lifestyle: For detoxification diet to work, it is necessary to follow a healthy lifestyle. Smoking and drinking should be stopped. 8 hours of sleep and a daily exercise schedule will help an individual to stick to the detoxification diet and get achieve immediate results from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.