Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Rheumatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.RajeswariYour feedback matters!
I am a OA patient affecting my rt. Knee and am using polycentric knee brace which has controlled my pain considerably. Since last 3 months my hamstring muscles are paining badly when I walk. This pain has masked my knee pain. I am not using braces because it pushes up pain due to pressure on thigh Am doing exercises as per advise of physiotherapist. Kindly advise.
My mother has undergone hysterectomy procedure 5 mths back but now she is facing pain in her knee joint so she s taking calcium tablets. She daily complains of gas problem Is it due to hysterectomy or due to inactivity how to manage it thanks.
I'm suffering from insomnia since last 1 year. first 1 week medicines work on me but after that no effect. I haven't sleep from last 2 weeks. Is there any solution for my situation.
If the patient is suffering from any of the below symptoms, he might be having Rheumatic Diseases.
• Joint pains and swellings
• Severe joint pains and stiffness in the morning
• Severe back pain and stiffness in the morning
• Unexplained generalized body pains
• Recurrent mouth ulcers/hair loss
• Dryness of mouth/eyes,red rashes on cheeks
• Recurrent heel pains
• Prolonged unexplained fevers after detailed work up by physicians
• Wounds on skin not healing over a period of time referred by a surgeon and physician,Persistent problems regarding abortions referred after primary work up by a gynaecologist,Recurrent uvietis after primary work up by an ophthalmologist,Unexplained pulmonary renal syndromes at primary care level.
It is important to see a Rheumatologist, who has the training and experience to diagnose various forms of inflammatory arthritis
• when the initial diagnosis is in doubt
• to pick up and manage extraarticular manifestations like vasculitis, eye involvement, pleuropulmonary involvement, lymphadenopathy etc in rhematoid arthritis
• arthritis not controlled by traditional DMARDS
• connective tissue disorders like SLE, sjogrens syndrome, systemic sclerosis, mixed and undifferentiated connective tissue disorders etc
• Vasculitidis and other rare autoimmune diseases.
I have trigeminal neuralgia. Have osteoporosis (T Score -3). Sytica and Knee pain. Please advise me for treatment.
Fatigue in knees of my two legs. Also when I sit down or stand up, a sound come out from my knees. What is happening in my knees? Please give me some suggestions to relieve this problem. Thanking you.
Exercise is one of the best ways to ease rheumatoid arthritis pain & increase one's endurance level start slowly and do not overdo exercise when you begin
Types of exercises
Motion exercises stretching exercises strengthening exercises low impact aerobic exercises resistance exercises and weight bearing exercises were best in accordance with impact of affected
I am 35 years old I am getting knees pain .I m taking pain relief medicine and also apply ointment also .but the problem is same what should I do.
I am suffering from stiffness of knees, I have pain in knee joint when I climb stairs, I am finding this problem after my second delivery which was in 2015 July. I am flat feet patient what's the solution for this. I do physiotherapy, but only temporary pain reduce, I have no diabetes bp. Tell me allopathic or homeopathic remedies.
I had pain in my left knees from past 4 days. Its too paining I can't bend my knee or can't able to walk properly. Please suggest me what should I do doctor?
I have problem in my knee while sitting make popping noise in pair of knee I think my knee empty from calcium or sperm So suggest me how increase sperm in body please let me know. Sir.
Swelling and pain in ankles of both leg of a patient of age 84 years. Where should I go for treatment ?
Will gout lead to any harmful effects on my body? I am a food lover and prefer mostly non veg but, I am not obese. So, I want to know what are the future problems that may arise due to gout and how can I rectify them. And also when I eat a lot I feel burning sensation in my chest and pinching pain in heart. I suffer with high gastric problem also. Are all these symptoms iinterrelate. Please guide me.
As my wife age is 60 yrs is having knee pain both knees are having gap while standing sitting there is some noise coming form her knee and its paining is there any medicine so please let me know, her weight is 76 kgs Kindly suggest?
I have pain and swelling in knees. I can only use western toilets. Not able to sit in floor and immediately stand up from floor. I am 46 years old. I have undergone hysterectomy 7 years back. Kindly advise for a remedy.
I have an ACL reconstruction on my right knee last 4 months ago . I have some pain when I hold my total weight on right leg . And when I'm doing squats I hear some sounds inner side So please help me about this issue I'm really scared of this.
I'm 25 year old. I have knee pain. I show my Dr. He suggest me that Calcium tablet but still have pain on both knee. I feel nee sometime only When I walk heavy. What I should do.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.