Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.RajagopalanYour feedback matters!
Continuously two months I have been suffering from cough and many time spirit coming from my mouth what I to done for this please reply.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Hard. Can you suggest me?
Sir I m initial stage of tb what should I do. I have also free fluid in abdomen, I a already taken 15days treatment but their is some pain in lungs and abdomen.
My son is 14 months old and do suffer from wheezing again n again. I am nebulising him twice a day with budecort .5 mg from past 8 months. His doctor says its a prevention medicine. He has never got any severe cough etc its just wheezing in chest which always bother. He is otherwise a normal n happy child born on due time n I had a normal delivery. He is a breastfeed baby throughout. Pls help if I can give him some syrup to avoid wheezing since now winters are coming n I am scared again. What precautions I can take. Pls help. Is ayurveda safe for such a small child. His weight is around 9 kgs.
Suffering from breathing and discomfort in chest heart and stomach diagnosed as copd wegnersgranulomotsis coronary artery disease (angina) osteoporosis residual urine problem having hypertension and diabetes and managed by wysolone5mg he had massive heartattack in December 2015 he is feeling giddiness reeling he had antibiotics for ten times in two years from now now he has ulcers on tongue because of antibiotics and medicines may be also due to inhalers not able to take solid foods like vegetables he is taking only milk brown bread oats and wheat broken rice with dal please advice me how to get well by your valuable suggestions pulmnolgist, gen physician cardiologist we had seen urologist already recently it's normal.
i am suffering for fever cough and cold please have me useful remedies and I have severe stomach pain also give required remedies to me.
I have been suffering from cough for 15 days .nd some times I feel that something got stuck in my throat. It may b hair or nail. Since I hv a bad habit to cut nails from teeth. So let me know in this case what shud b done by me. How can I remove it or fix my throat.
Irritation in throat due which there is continuous cough for 20- 30 secs. It can happen any time mostly in the evening time Meditation done. Montair lc and esophag D Please suggest for meditation. Thanks.
Hi sir my wife she is 23 old she is affected with TB on march 2013 she completed her total 2 year medicine course from TB hospital in 2015 april now after 10 months we notice her weight loss in 15 days 1 kg she take a proper diet but we can not understand what is this happen please help us.
Im suffering from asthama last 3years.54years old. Taking daily 2tabs doxolin 400mg. Duolin inhaler 2times 2 puffs. Now its not working. What to do now?
I am suffering from dry cough from past two weeks with chest pain and phylum so please give The remedy.
I have continuous cough for last 1 week. It happens regularly after 3-4 months. I have consulted doctors & have checkups, there were no such disease. What is the cure of this?
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.