Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B. HarapriyaYour feedback matters!
I have a chest pain before three days and still coming after a certain period of time like gas trouble. What I want to do now?
Do's and Don'ts for High Blood Pressure
Making few dietary changes and losing weight are effective for reducing the blood pressure.
- Lose weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Eat a healthy diet, including more of fruits, vegetables, and low fat dairy products, less saturated and total fat.
- Potassium is an important for the maintenance of high blood pressure e.g coconut water, banana etc.
- Exercise regularly atleast for 30 mins.
- Reduce the salt intake.
- Avoid canned, prepackaged, or processed foods.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid stress.
If I have blood pressure problem how can I get rid of it without leaving foods that I like what are precautions.
I undergone open heart surgery. I am diabetic since 20 years. I am not using ayurvedic medicines. Hence requested necessary medicine with guidance.
Dr. Sir, Why do we feel palpitation? Are hormones responsible for this? Are menopausal women get palpitations? Dr. Kindly answer me.
I am 48 years old male. I have two problems, one is the ear, from my childhood, my ears doesn't form wax, it is always dry and at times it becomes hard and when I try to remove the dry wax it hurts my ears get damaged. How to solve it. The second problem is triglyceride, how to reduce it and bring it to normal without medicines.
Today at 1 pm I feel heaviness in my chest and sweating. My trop T test is negative. My cholesterol is 255 and tg is 275 and BP 175/105.
She is house wife but last 2 years her stomach was increasing too much and any time she fell very tired she try to do exercise but her heart pain and she can't what to do to weigh lose?
I am 58 years old I have diabetic heart disease I took cholredral forte ismo 20 replace 50 tgtdr 10 prolomet 50 for the past 10 years I lost my sexual feelings and my penis is decrease small size what happened and have any medicine to improve in sidha or english medicine please give correct medicine.
Hi. My father has high B. P. 180 nd 200 at both side. His heart size has increased. What is the reason behind it. Is it curable?
I am getting tinkling sensation in chest area and getting light pain walking after food. Also getting pain after taking deep breath, it won't be always. It happens in winter time, I got same sensation last year January consult a doctor told no problem, he conform it by without prescribe any tests. I have gastric problem, while walking or doing any heard activity I get more bloating and heart burn. Can you just let me know what might be my problem.
Im getting frequent chest pain slightly. I thought its a gas trouble and I'm taking tablets, eno packets, and injection. After taking treatment im getting lite relax but after some time again I'm getting lite chest pain. Was it a heart problem? please tell me. What are the precautions to be taken at home? What should I eat to avoid pain? please tell me.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.