Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.ChendilnathanYour feedback matters!
Meri mummy ko Kuch saal se leg pain raheta tha or walk karne me dikat hoti tha doctor ne symptoms Dekh Kar Parkinson bataya h lekin MRI (Brain) or CT scan me Sab normal h to phir doc Parkinson Kyo bata rahe h. please tell me ki mri ke bases par Parkinson pata Chal sakta h ki nahi.
I have a very bad head ache from last 3 years I've consulted to a neurologist. And after all the tests I came to know that I have migraine. I'm having topamax medicine.
I am 36 years old and I am suffering with migraine since 3 years. Some times its complications are very painful for me. Please tell me some precautions in migraine. I also wants to know whats are the precautions and complications of migraine?
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
I am 39 years old. I am suffering from servical problem with numbness in left thumb from 3 months. These happened from bike skiting that was controlled by right hand but suddenly a jerk happened in the left side of neck. I felt this could be ok later and went to the barber who massaged the neck and the problem started from there. I went to the nuro doctor but his treatment was not satisfied. Now there is a pain in my waist also from two days. Please suggest me what should have to I do?
- Occurs suddenly
- There is neurological problem or paralysis (lakwa)
- It may be temporarily or permanent
- May lead to sudden dearth
1. Sudden trouble in walking, co-ordination, balance
2. Sudden dizziness
3. Sudden sever headache
4. Sudden numbness or weakness of face / arm/ leg- specially on one side
5. Sudden confusion/ problem in understanding
6. Sudden speech problem
7. Sudden problem in vision (seeing) in one or both eyes
- Blockage of an blood vessel in the brain by a clot
- Rupture of blood vessel in the brain.
- Time is crucial- to reverse or reduce the damage to brain cells . brain cells die within minutes to few hours and do not regenerate - thus lead to permanent loss of function.
- A clot bursting drug is required to be given within 3-6 hrs.
- Blood thinning medicine are to be continued for a long time
- Progress in the disease is continuous process and continues for years
By controlling risk factors like
Recognize the symptoms of stroke and act immediately – to take the patent to hospital.
I'm suffering from migraine since three years taking medicine but not fully treated. If there is any permanent treatment.
Hi sir, I am 24 years boy. I have an psychiatric problem now .I have also an epilepsy it is attacked at the age of 8 and 15 ,17 years .Last attack is 17 yrs. Recently I have no epilepsy attack! But then psychiatric problem will be raised (2010) after last epilepsy attack. The problem is fear of epilepsy, anxiety .I consult my doctor take the medicine along with epilepsy medicine (protein 100). Some days the problem will be cured so I was happy .last year (2015) consult my doctor he said that stopped medicine for epilepsy so I can stop epilepsy medicine in last year December. But some psychiatric problems are not cured. Since Last 8 months I suffering from lot of psychiatric problems. Suddenly mood changes, sucidical thoughts, traveling to any where feeling fear and social phobia. These are so many negative thoughts will attack me. I consult psychiatric doctors also but my problems are not cured. What I am? What's these type of life? So many thoughts around me. I used Szetalo 10 mg also last few months but don't change of my behavior taking this medicine. Which medicines are best for me these type of problems sir? Please suggest me !How can long use for psychiatric medicines? I completed graduation also I have no concentration on job searching and my life, please help me!
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.