Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AzeemYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sleeplessness. Also I am an ex alcoholic. Please suggest me some natural or ayurvedic treatment. Thanks.
I am 29 years old male and I am suffering from cervical spondylitis and lower back pain with headache from last five month give me some useful suggestions.
I'm a 26 year old male. I have a boil on left testicle sack in the size of a grape and the tip of it is alone red and shiny. There is pain only ifni touch or try to press it. Please advice on what to do about this.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
Sir,ihave a bit gas problem during the night and even i gain some weight.And i work outside home so cant get proper nutrinious diet so please suggest me some shakes or juices or diet during the summer with schedule ?
My wife creatinine level is 1.5 so please suggest that how to reduce the creatinine level. By medicine or by other things. Any treatment in ayurveda.
I am 26. My estrogen levels r high nd testosterone levels r. Not tat gr8. I am putting on weight. Is there any way to lower my E2 levels.
Dear sir/Madam, I have severe pain some times at my left side chest. Previously I was a smoker n drinker but now I left every thing from past 7 months. Some times I wil observe that my heart is beating with fast. Do not know wat is the reason Regards. KIRAN.
Sir meri wife ke sath main kuchh bhi karta rahu magar uska mood nahi banta sex karne ka man nahi karta hai please help.
My wife is having problem of low blood pressure so I want solution because she always face problem like nose bleeding, senseless, etc. Please help me.
Am a 27 year old married person since 2011. Last 2 years my penis is not stand tightly. Its stand loosely and I take only 1 min to discharge. And am not get pleasure during the sex but when I do this from hand job I got it a few. And my sperm is like a water. And I have no interest in sex from last 2 years please help me.
I have been for Dehradun since two weeks. I am suffering from cold since then. I have tried several tablets but of no use so please can you help anyway.
In spite of existing multi-million dollar market of fairness products in the country, the question of how impactful these products are? keep dwindling in consumer's mind. Our skin color is determined by our race and genetic lineage which in turn decides the amount and structure of melanin. Fairness creams can only work to a certain extent. As per dermatology studies, achieving fairness up to 20% is possible, but not more than that. The fairness creams only block sun rays and prevent secretion of melanin. Thus, help in reducing tan and restoring natural skin.
Side effects of fairness creams
Extreme use of fairness creams can rather lead to severe skin damage. Fairness creams contain harmful bleaching agent such as hydroquinone, mercury, lead, nickel, chromium and high levels of steroids that cause following problems:
- thinning of the skin
- discoloration of the face
- capillaries become prominently visible
- severe acne
- hypersensitivity to the sun
- rebound paradoxical pigmentation
- unwanted facial hair growth
- skin allergy
- skin cancer thus these creams should always be used judiciously only under the supervision of a certified dermatologist.
Do's and don't
What to do
- apply moisturizer daily during the day and before going to bed
- wash your skin with clean water at least thrice a day
- use sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning and harsh UV rays damaging skin
- use fairness cream preferably aloe based. It works well for inflammation and tanned skin for Asian weather.
- usage external barriers like umbrella and shades while going out.
- drink 6-8 glasses of water every day
- have anti-oxidant rich fruits
- increase the intake of vitamin c. It increases cell turnover, helps protect against sun damage, and boosts the production of collagen and elastin, the two vital component of healthy and glowing skin.
- exfoliation is one of the most important steps in maintaining your youthful glow. We recommend weekly exfoliation to brighten the skin tone. Regular use of an exfoliation removes the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin's outermost surface or epidermis. It is an important part of both facials and body treatments.
What not to do
- do not support the common trend of fair skin and the stigma of being dark
- avoid excessive bleaching in alternate weeks. Comprising of ammonia and hydrochloric acid primarily these ingredients can cause both minor and severe burn.
Avoid products that encourage acne breakouts
The truth is we don't need white skin to show our beauty, if you have healthy, beautiful, dark complexion, learn to love yourself. Your healthy and shiny skin is everything to impress whosoever will notice you. Do not trust every advertisement blindly, stay happy.