Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AyshaYour feedback matters!
hello Sir, Today morning after brushing I Got Light Blood From My Throat in My sputum just once after that I didn't get any blood is it normal or some serious? I never got this and this is the first time I Got This.
Was having habit of chewing tobacco Now wanted to leave but any how not able to Jaw has became Lil close so braces will help for a Lil wide jaw?or not?
I am suffering from sore cankers from last three days. Its quite painful and I am unable to eat anything. Its on both side of cheeks. Mouth is also not opening properly. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
I have tooth ache. And because of that there is swelling on my face. The teeth is in effect of cavity. Please guide me what to do?
Sir, i am suffering with teeth pain. Due to which I cant open mouth full. It is left side last teeth. And at the joint chin it is pain. So it is better to remove teeth both.
Hi doc, My questions is for dentists doctors.... I am having gap between wisdom tooth and next to that... Anything that i eat will stuck between that gap...and i started feeling pain.... Is there any way to fill that gap... till now i am maintaining the problem by toothpick but sometimes it wont work and the pain starts again.... doctor recommended me remove the wisdom tooth but i dont want to remove it.... Any other alternative will be appreciated....
- Firstly brush twice daily by using soft or ultrasoft brush.
- Brush in vertical motion, but not in horizontal motion. Don't apply pressure while brushing your teeth.
- After brushing use mouth wash in diluted form (1: 1). Don't use tooth pick to remove the food that gets lodged in between the teeth. Use interdental brush to remove the food stuck in between your teeth. After having food gargle nicely with normal water. Keep your teeth and mouth clean.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have gum bleeding problem and sometimes while brushing they start bleeding . What should I do for it ?
I have stain on my teeth due to smoking. How can these stains be removed to get better white shining teeth.
There is a gap building in between my teeth. Any suggestions to make it close. It looks so bad when I smile. Also I don't want to apply a clip to my teeth for this cause. Expecting an solution other then this. Thanks in advance.
Dear doc my problem is dat am getting gaps between teeth. I was been treated with braces for little protruding of teeth nearly 10 years ago. Now I find them moving and gaps coming and kinda paining. Wat reason could it be. Pls sugest d needful. Diet n meds. Wat foods facilitate to ve strong gums. Thank you.
Chewing a sugarless gum after your meal for around 20 minutes freshens your breath and also make the leftover food particles cling to it.