Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AvvaiYour feedback matters!
There are numerous ways to be healthy and happy. Eating right, exercising and leading a positive life are all methods that are easier said than done. While in theory we all know about these methods, in practice it all goes flying out of the window at the first sign of stress and fast paced urban living.
So, how can you make a conscious effort to be healthy and happy? Try our five sure shot ways, as follows:
- Water: Did you know that hydrating is the key to a long life because not only are you pumping essential fluids into your body, but you are also adding plenty of lubrication to your bones and joints. Cut out the sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages and caffeine to make way for water. For every 200 pounds, a person must drink at least 100 ounces of water in a single day.
- Rainbow Menu: Ensure that you take in all colours of food like red bell peppers, orange carrots, green spinach, yellow squash, and even more. Eating a dietary rainbow everyday can help in ensuring that you get all the essential nutrients that are packed in all these kinds of foods. All the minerals and nutrients can be extracted from these different types of food in order to ensure that your body remains healthy with a well-balanced diet.
- Rest: Get plenty of rest along with your dietary intake. A well-rested mind is a relatively stress free and happy mind. It is a scientifically proven fact that a balanced routine of rest, movement and food can help in keeping your mind in a balance of sorts. The rest factor is one that can be achieved with good nutrition and vice versa, as well. When you are taking good nutrition, your mind will be at rest and the quality of your rest will also help you in working up a normal appetite at the right time, throughout the day.
- Exercise: It is a well-known fact that movement of at least 20 minutes per day can help in avoiding an overly sedentary lifestyle which blocks the metabolism and leads to varied aches and pains due to inaction and lack of lubrication of the bones and joints. Exercise also helps in working up a healthy appetite.
- Small Meals: Eat five or six small meals in a day in order to ensure that the metabolism that works on time, and in an effective manner so that your food gets digested properly.
With these tips, you can ensure that you fall into a normal routine of eating, resting and exercising, which will in turn help you maintain a healthy and happy life.
I have had a DNC 26 days ago and my periods have not resumed.When can i start normal sexual activity ?
i am 31 year old lady I had unprotected sex before 5 days of my period and I take an I pill and my period was missed and again I had sex on my period date I think it is safe but now I don't have my period it suppose to on 3 th February but today on 6th February I don't have my period. please give me some suggestion.
I and my girlfriend recently had unprotected sex, and within 36 hours she had Unwanted 72. After almost one week she is bleeding. The first bleed had some kind of a clot. How can I know whether she is pregnant or not?
It can also be triggered or made worse due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd), irritable bowel syndrome, stress or anxiety, obesity, ulcers, stomach infection, thyroid disease, smoking and certain medications.
Some symptoms of indigestion are bloating, gas, growling stomach, abdominal pain, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, acidic taste and vomiting.
You can easily get relief from indigestion symptoms using ingredients from your pantry. For instance, sipping a little water at the first sign of indigestion can give you some relief as it helps increase the gastric ph.
Sir I am seven months before got married, after marriage my wife period cycle went irregular, here we went to doctor they gave hormones tablets that's overall, they told after that tablets finished she will get period two to three days now 7 days over still she is not getting period (but she got stomach pain like getting period last four days still she is not) what reason sir please help us?
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
I have a sexual problem. I have a lot of vaginal pain during sexual intercourse. And till few hours my vagina hurts alot and sometimes also burns. But then it gets normal in a day. Please help. Thank you.
I have checked pregnancy test 4 times within a month and every result I get negative but my wife's late period for a month. So what it means. Also I want to know about HCG test of different brands kit.can it provide a wrong results or not. What we should do about my wife's late period.
Dear Sir/Mam, Meri wife Ko Gupt ang me bhot khujli hoti he aur white pani ke sath smell ati he uska kya reason hoga? Any pill ya tube jo waha par laga ske jis se taklif dur ho skin infection hone ki wajah se aisa ho sakta he?
My beta HCG level was less than 1.2 which I tested approx 1 week post my expected period date. Could I still be pregnant? Thnku.
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
I am 28 having bilateral polycystic ovaries trying for baby since 3 years please help me how to conceive.
My gf is on her periods, hopefully, She is having 70% bleeding according to usual flow, today we noticed that she has blue veins near her areola on both her breasts, what could be the possible reason?
Hello Doctor, I am feeling pain from neck to left shoulder and sometimes till the fingers in left hand. I do not feel vertigo. I am also in early pregnancy phase. Please advise.
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic