Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avijit BasuYour feedback matters!
Can you provide me the Ways to remove sun tan? If there any natural therapy please I would like to know I will b much obliged Waiting for your reply.
I have dark circles under my eyes. I need to get rid of it. It makes me very sad sometimes. Please tell me is there any remedies for curing this dark circles. I use computer for long time for editing work is that the reason of my dark circles.
My neck and arm pits are black I think it's aganthosis and the black colour is due to pigmentation can you suggest me some good depigmentation creams.
Due to late night studies and using phone laptop I have got dark circles beneath eyes what should I do suggest me?
I hav a problem with my skin I cannot use any of d face wash or any natural products on my skin. I start getting breakouts why is that so?
Hello Sir I am 16 years old. I am not too fair. How can I get fair colour or brightening skin. There are some moustaches and beard on my face. Sir can you tell me how can I get fair colour by medicines, home remedies, tubes and with other things also. Thank you sir.
I am 41 years old Male (5o kg weight, O) and am working as Lecturer in a College in India. Since few months I am getting rashes on my skin if the weather changes, grey coloured stools (often). Near the toes of left leg the skin became rough and if scratched even lightly blood oozes out. My belly starts bulging now. I lost my appetite, sleep and even if I sleep it is not deep sleep. Recently my fingers started paining (Here in India Doctors said - may be Leishmaniasis (Testkit unavailable so confirmation cannot be done). Or HIV (I rule out this since I am unmarried and never had any sex with any woman) How to confirm any of these diseases?
I have holes and pinched marks on my face so can I use derma roller to resurface. So is there any side effects? Then is there any alternative!
46f suffering from prolonged and heavy flow periods. Other than heavy there is no other complaint. Periods are regular Dark patches (brown) on nose ,below the back neck,
I have a black spot on my face and sum tym due to infection pimple cum around on my face. So plzzzz suggest me sum thing so I can remove my spots and pimple toooo.
Hi, my bro was advised by a dermatologist to take clop-s cream to clear his sun induced darkness. It worked good can anyone use it? how long can we use this?
I am not that fair nor I have that black skin but I want to improve my skin quality both in the looks as well as the natural skin glow on face what are the tips and tricks to do so.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
- Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
- Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
- Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
- Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
- Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
- Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
- Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
- Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting a dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.