Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AthilakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am twenty years old. I have acne and pimples on my face and back. Pan also. Colour is read for 3_4days.
Hi doc I am suffering from skin itching. It's so much unbearable. Ive tried some lotions and hv taken some pills from the market but nothing worked. please suggest me effective way.
In my body some what pimples are there soo what can I do for that if. I hve to remove that all pimples.
Age 19, dull color, I have sweat pimples on my face ,before this I never had that quantity of pimples on my face, this 1st time my face is full of pimples, I have to study day n night for 20, 25 days bcoz my exams. I request for to suggest best oil, cream or tube for face, and how much time it may be take to cure, n how to use it. I will be very thankful (⊙_⊙)
Hi Sir/Mam I have skin allergy problem since my childhood day. During fall winter time I feel very badly as my hand below the elbow scratching alot And in summer time lots of ghamuri (pricly heat) come out in my all body parts Please help me some medicine or precaution measure thank you.
My hair have become thin on top portion of skull and also gap between hair is huge Can I recover my hair loss?
I'm student 20 years old girl .I have under dark circle and dull face looking week girl I want whitening Face permanently and looking young like that .I'm using medicine also but its work on my oily face ,so how face my face get clear face .please tel me am waiting without side effect.
Hi, my age is 33 years and since 2 years am hair is becoming white, so can you please suggest how to stop my hair from becoming white and turn my white hair into black. Thanks.
Need a good dermatologist. My fried has got rashes all over the face. Need good doctor in Bangalore who can treat this.
I am a 63 years old male. I get severe itching and skin rashes since past 25 years. I have been taking 1 tablet of atarax 10 mg every day. It keeps the itching and skin rashes in control. I need to take 1 tablet every day in when in mumbai. However, when I am visiting towns outside mumbai I can go on without the tablet for 4-5 days.
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"