Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Speech Therapists in India. You will find Speech Therapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Speech Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Aswini Karunakaran
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Ms. Aswini KarunakaranYour feedback matters!
Its been 10 years .i was suffering from stammering.. I have attended 15 days therapy program and ..nw i can speak fluently.. Thank you little awaaz
speech assessment itself shown their overall professionalism and orientation about the therapy plan ..
Hearing aids spares and services are good
Best therapy center
Hello sir I have stammering problem give me tips and how to increase my confidence. I face many problems please give me solution.
I have a national concert (a series of shows) in less than a weeks time. I have been practising hard for the same suddenly as the day is approaching my voice is sounding more and more strained and even flat at times. I cannot sing in the scale I started with and with even an hour of singing my voice starts to feel sore and tends to break. There is no vibrato at all. I have tried gurgling with salt water and also tried taking steam. What can I do to keep my voice in place for the show next week?
Hi Doctors, My 3 years old son is started stammering since last 4 months. Please Suggest what to do.
- Makes pleasure sounds (cooing)
- Cries differently for different needs
- Smiles when sees you
- Babbling sounds more speech-like with many different sounds.
- Chuckles and laughs
- Vocalizes excitement and displeasure
- Makes gurgling sounds
7 months–1 year
- Babbling has both long and short groups of sounds such as" tata upup bibibibi"
- Uses speech or noncrying sounds to get and keep attention
- Uses gestures to communicate (waving, holding arms to be picked up)
- Imitates different speech sounds
- Has one or two words (papa, dada, mama) around first birthday, although sounds may not be clear
- Says more words every month.
- Uses some one- or two- word questions (" where mama" go bye-bye" what's that").
- Puts two words together (" more dudu" no juice" mommy come").
- Uses many different consonant sounds at the beginning of words.