Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
When my sneezing starts it continues for for about 3 to 4 hours and my nose gets blocked. Do have any auto immune diseases or its some external agents causing my sneeze.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
After taking meals I feel that food as struck in the throat then after drinking water I feel the same.. please answer me why it happen for me.
I take ofloxacin antibiotic for UTI for last 7 days and now I start suffering from tinnitus (wind or drum sound in ear) from last 2 days. 1. Is this is side effects of antibiotic or something else 2. How to recover?
My mouth smells bad. What should I do to have a fresh and good odour of my mouth? And also I experience bitter throat taste. Please help.
Hi doctor. Previous time I am in 8 class to drink a desi alcohol drink. After one day my throat is tried, like cuff,(khasi. My current voice change into a hard voice .that I am 22 years old today my voice is same it very hard. And I talk with some that second person can fear. Say me your voice is very hard. What I can do. Please suggest me.
I've been in Uk for 10 years. My health deteriorated. I developed rhino sinusitis and hiatus hernia. I get lot of phlegm (mucus). I am coping with the problems but my main concern is bad breath which is present even after brushing. I brush 3 times a day and gargle mouth washes or salt water (warm). I think my bad breath comes from throat/stomach. The problem has been there for nearly 8 years. Please help. Thanks.
Most often patients do not know the cause of vertigo and so are on medications for years.
A common type of vertigo called positional vertigo is completely curable with vestibular rehab using very specific maneuvers. Also sometimes dizzy feeling can be confused with unsteadiness which may be due to decreased sensations or neuropathy in legs.
Others causes can be labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis and many more.
Please see a proper evaluation and know the best technique suited for you so you can be active again and lead a functional life.