Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AswiniYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from fungal infection in my ear from long period of time. My age is 18. Plzz suggest me some remedy. Thanks.
I have tonsils in my throat. Due to it, I get soar throat and minor temperature frequently. Is there any permanent solution of it?
Hi, I am having frequent headaches and dizziness, from past 10 days. I usually get fever every month for at least 2 days. Is this normal or I have some kind of problem?
I am having a throat pain What to do doctor I took Althrocin 250 Is it going to work I took 1 tablet still it is PAINING.
Hello, I am 25 year medium built person.I have serious snoring problem and it has increased from last year.There are equipments available and then there are surgeries.But I am not really sure what to do.I am really concerned about this problem.Can you suggest
I am 24 years old female. Having otitis media from more than one month. On duonase nasal spray from last 3 weeks. Am I under right treatment? I have taken anti allergic for around 15 days beginning of the course.
Hello sir I am praveen aged 18 I have one problem sir when I swallowing my spittle I have a pain at my throat what I do sir I can't eat drink and etc help me sir.
I feel nasal cycles, like at one time I can breath with one nasal hole only, holes keep changing automatically, is it normal?
I am 26 years female and I have earlier about an year ago Sinus and tonsils problem. Had treatment and Yoga pranayamas at home and is cured for the time being. Consulted doctor repeatedly but haven't find any improvement. Recent about 2 weeks ago changed to another ENT Specialist and had CT Scan. The results said by Dr. are there is no sinus but as the bone which joins with nose iss crossed thus the pressure is applied to side nerves causing pain as migraine and on cheeks. Dr. informed as to go with medicines first if not for surgery for long last relief. Also I have Thyroid for the past 8 years and is now about 1.97 IU/ml and using 100mg from 3 months. Had second opinion too and said same thing to wait for few days. Problem here is when climate changes, I cannot breathe freely, have nose blocks at nights. And the problem will be solved till I use medicine or exercise, again it repeats same. Doest I really need to go for surgery or else I can be cured with medicine? And if the bone is crossed the pain has to appear at one side, but I have pain at cheeks, nose, above eyes and forehead. Please help me out. Thank you.
My ear is paining, since 3 days, when I chew the food it pains, what medicins or ear drops I should take.
Here are allergic issue off the Nose
I am a 16 years old guy I have sinus from last 2 years. I want a quick medicine for it. So plzzz provide me that medicine as earliest as possible. My name is Pranay kadam.
My Both ear right and left Tone burst eroke' so they advised me taking hearing machine but its also not working for me so, i'm too not hearing properly please tell me the medicine or treatment.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable.