Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asra KhanYour feedback matters!
HI, I just missed my periods by 4-5 days and it had never happened before. I had one urine test as well but that was negative, I consulted with one of the leading gone but she advised me to wait for some more days and then again have urine test but I am very not sure why my PMS are delayed.
I used Trito medication for 5 days doctor told that in next 5 days period will come. But it was 14 days completed but the period still did not come. Can you please suggest what may be the problem, and suggest any other options & home remedy.
When my periods are going to start my breast becomes heavy like baby feeding mother why this happens and is there any way that our breast becomes smaller in size or any gel. ?
Sir please answer my query as I am bit confused, whether I can take apcal c tablet, I am 4 month pregnant with low lying placenta which was detected in my 3rd months scan.
I hav irregular periods so Dr. prescribed me, T SYSRON N tablets. But I forgot how to use them. please tell me.
I'm 27 years old but still I'm not getting periods, if I take medicine I am getting periods otherwise I will not previous. 3 years back I took medicine but I didn't get periods. In this 15 years totally I got periods 8 times only. Please give me the suggestion.
I had unprotected sex day before. And post thatbi started taking freewil for past two days. My last periods was on 9th of this month I have pcos too I got ipill 21 days and overall today. Should I take them instead of freewil? Or jus continue the tablet. Is there risk of pregnancy?
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I had my LMP on 1.05. 16 and started follicular monitoring on 9.5. 16. On day 10th Dr. gave me HUCOG 10, 000 injection to ruptured them. Today is my 14 th day and my follicles are not ruptured. Radiologist told me they are shrink and partially ruptured with moderate fluid. And my Dr. told me to do intercourse yesterday and today. I dnt understand if my follicles are not ruptured then how can I conceive in this cycle. And what about that large size of follicular, will they convert into cyst please help me.
We had sex in yesterday. But she was crying due to pain during vaginal intercourse. She has no problems with oral sex. Why is she having pain doctor?
Hello doc , if irregular periods since 4 months nd periods delay by 10 to 14 days . Then growth of baby is slow nd heartbeat wil be delayed.in pregnant women. My gest age of baby 6 week 5 days stil no heartbeat. My last period may 18th. please suggest.
Fondling of breasts and sucking during sex- can these be reasons for increase in prolactin levels in women?
Always make use of the cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.