Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asoke Chackalackal Mathew
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Asoke Chackalackal MathewYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, Pain in ear when using phone or on hearing loud sounds. No issue found in CT scan and audio metric test. Can wisdom tooth cause such pain? Are there any other tests that you can recommend me.
Ear Wax: You should take great caution when trying to treat earwax buildup at home. If the problem persists, visit your doctor. Treatment is generally quick and painless, and hearing can be fully restored.
Unremoved earwax buildup can lead to infection. Contact your doctor if you experience the symptoms of infection, such as:
severe pain in your ear
pain in your ear that does not subside
drainage from your ear
persistent hearing loss
an odor coming from your ear
I am 32 years old and having snoring problem. Is there any remedy available for this? please suggest.
I am 41, experiencing severe cough. My throat and chest become sore. I've bought over the counter medicines but do not get relieve since last night. Please give some advice.
Hi I am 24 years old. Suffering from vertigo. Can you suggest me some medicine to cure it. I feel dizzy for 24*7.and which vitamin can be taken for it. When I am kalikum phosphoric and magnesium phosphorus. My neck starts paining. Suggest which medicine should be taken. Earlier I was taking. Vertin and gingko biloba 40 mg. Got some relief. But when went to homeopathic medicine. I feel all the time spinning. What should I do. Should I go for allopathic or homeopathic medicine. For permanent solution. Please Suggest something.
Respected, Is there any way to put off snoring completely my mother snore daily. I need to help her. please suggest solution. She have an injury 7 years ago it is some kind of nerve damage due to which she cannot smell but snoring problem is from childhood only. please help me is it possible in any way .
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
There are so many other medicines apart from the mentioned ones. It depends on condition and constitution of a patient, so it is always recommended to consult a professional homeopath.