Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Koppa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin SastryYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I am so skinny since my childhood. I have tried lot of things like home remedies or the weight gainers. But I have received any good result. I still have 53 kg weight in 27 age. I am male.
I am 22 years old female. I have pimples on my face along with pigmentation marks for which my doctor has recommended acne control peels. She said I have undergo 8 sessions to overcome this problem. Between each session 15 days gap. First two sessions were fine after third session something happened to my skin. My skin become slightly red and extremely dry, saggy and painful. According to my doctor it's normal, it happened as my skin was dry and not properly moisturized before peels. She gave me desonide lotion and asked to apply for 3 days and assured that my skin will return to normal state. But now almost one week happened. My skin (especially skin around the nose, chin) become red and skin is peeling off and looking flaky. Other parts of face also loosing skin in the form of dandruff. Whole skin is extremely painful and very tight and saggy. Worst of all I am feeling very embarrassed to step out of house as people are noticing that all of sudden something happened to my skin. I am moisturizing skin very nicely and applying sunscreen in the day daytime.
I am 16 years old and like every teenager I have my looks problem. I had pimples on my cheeks, forehead and nose. I want the treatment for them and to remove their scars. I am having oily skin and currently using skinbrite cream.
I suffered from acne 2 months ago, im slowly starting to clear up but the process is taking too much time .what should I do?
Whenever temperature changes . Lots of pimple occur in my face . What should I do to remove pimples?
I get too much of headache. I have migraine how do I get rid of it I need some tablets. Suggest me the best basic precautions for migraine.
My hair growth is very slow not like as it was previously get me some tips to improve the length of hair. So it can be big enough for bony.
Can a diabetic person take one dried fig daily, Will it increase sugar level? I am 75 years old with mild diabetic.
After 30 your skin looses its lustre and appears dull. Thus, the overall glamour and grace of your skin is lost. This is the reason you got to take special care of your skin that can prevent skin deterioration and can prevent different kinds of acute troubles, especially ageing spots, fine lines, patches, wrinkles, dark circles and many others.
How ageing affects your skin?
- Losing of collagen: If your skin remains exposed to direct rays of sun for longer hours, then the collagen will get lost as a result of which skin texture, formation and quality get disturbed. In some cases, you might even face dreadful skin damages that are simply quite hectic to bear.
- Losing skin thickness: After 30, your skin will look thinner as thickness will be lost and this is one of the most prominent symptoms. Thinner skin invites ageing signs faster and thus your skin will become sagging slowly by losing the natural tightness.
- Increase in visibility of ageing signs: The ageing signs will become more prominent and visible immediately after 30s, and this is the reason you should think of the most powerful means that can prevent these signs on a permanent note.
What are the leading skin-care methods for people above 30?
- Applying UVB or UVA broad-spectrum sunscreen: since it is not possible to avoid sun exposure all the time, especially for office-going fellows, therefore, it is better to use broad-spectrum sunscreen with rather UVB or UVA feature. Zinc or titanium oxides are mostly found in this kind of sunscreen lotion that not only prevent sun-rays absorption within skin but also make your skin tone much fairer than ever.
- Regular usage of filler: fillers can be regularly used so that skin volume can be easily maintained in the long run. This procedure will also take good care of your skin and prevent the skin from getting thin day by day. In this respect, it is recommended to take proper consultation from any dermatologist so that greater safety can be maintained without any mess or adverse reactions.
- Using retinol: Retinol has got medical approval, and this plays the most important role in building and maintaining skin collagen in the best way. In this case, collagen levels will get improved slowly, and on the other hand, sun-damages can also be reduced. Because if this ageing signs will also be controlled.
Ek problem ho gaya hai, mai gutka khata hu, mera muh (mouth) andar se chhota ho gya h, normal insaan ka mouth me 4 fingers ghusta hai or mere mouth me 2 fingers ghusta hai. So, mera mouth bada karna hai taaki 4 fingers ghuse, mera muh ke andar wala layer chhota ho gaya hai.
What is the best & effective latest medicines developed for the Diabetes patient? Type 2 Diabetes Patients?
My age is 21. I have a problem with hair falling. My friends said this is caused by masturbation. Please suggest me some treatment about stop hair falling.
Health benefits of TEA
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.