Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Koppa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin SastryYour feedback matters!
My wife is diabetic and his average sugar hba1c is 5.9 can you suggest me roughing diet for her to maintain sugar level (age. 37 yr)
After having Sex with will be there any late of coming periods my age 20 pls help me I'm not get my periods I had sex with condom itself will be there any delay of periods after sex.
I am so thin person and my cheeks going inside. So I looking so bad and old. I am 33 year old and 58 kg weight height 6 ft 1 inch. Please give me the suggestion how increase my cheeks and weight.
Hi my friend is fasting from yesterday. He took 10 units of human actrapid insulin. And again he'll be on fasting today so will it creates any problem to him. If so what immediate action should we have to take. Please suggest.
I have pain on my right side of the stomach. It lasts only for few minutes. In a day it happens at least 6 to 7 times. What should I do?
I Want To Increase My Weight My Job Is Standing 12 hrs continuously and age is 23 and my height is 5.8 and my weight is 55 I want to increase my weight please suggest me a good mass gainer or something else.
My age is 15 year but my hair start getting white colour since 2 year please suggest me some medicine please help me.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.
I am getting back pain frequently. Recently I had met with an accident. I had consulted with local doctor but of no use. please suggest solution.
I am a 18 year old boy. Many tell that I am very thin but I have tried eating many healthy food rich in proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Can anyone help me with a solution.
Sir, I am 66 years senior citizen. I am sufferring from dandruff and itching on my scalp for the last one year. I did consult dermatologist and took medicines including shampoo. Still the itching sensation coupled with dandruff and also a few boils on the scalp remain. Please advise.
I always remain nervous.Over the years my confidence has come down drastically .I am currently 36 yrs of age .Have consulted psychiatrist as well but no positive results.Everyday i go to office with a fear in mind that my boss will scold or shout at me .Such types of unknown fear keeps coming in my mind.I have anxiety problems.Due to that i have bp problem as well .Pls suggest me something how can i overcome this problem as i have loads of responsibilities on my head.
My age is just 18. My head is becoming white means hairs getting white so what I should do to get rid of this problem?
Lybrate | Dr. Ramanjanayalu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY