Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok KumarYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and black spots on the face. Which oil is used to treat the pimples and black spots and whitening the dark skin. Castor oil/olive oil and tea tree oil? Please suggest one useful oil for pimples/acne and black spots.
My neck portion is very dark I mean very black as compare to my face or chest portion. What should I do?
My father is 58years old and his prostate is enlarged to 37x36x42mm in measurement and volume in 30 ml. Can it be compressed with medication such as Dutasteride and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride? Will it reduce his pain in urinating? Or surgery is the only solution? Is there any risk of it turning into prostate cancer? Will surgery solve his problem? Thanks.
Hi, I wanted a help for my skin related problems. My skin is acne prone also have an uneven skin tone, dark spots and it my skin type is oily. Also this problem is not only on my face but also at the back of my body. Kindly give me a solution as of how i can have a clear,flawless and a healthy skin. Thanking you in advance.
I am suffering with multiple lipoma all over the body (in the arms, stomach, a couple of areas on the back. MY Lipid Profile is perfectly fine. I am having Hypertension and taking Telma H regularly since 2007 and BP is under control. I dont have any other health related issues. I weigh 70kgs and my height is 5ft 7 inches. Can you suggest me any treatment option other than surgery.
I am 25yr old and having dark circles under eye and around mouth from more than 12 years. How to get cure from this?
My Son Jatin is 12 years & facing a problem of SKIN converting in dark black/brown. It starts from stomach & moved on whole body & face also. Under Treatment of Skin Specialist doctor no result came and a homeopathy doctor said that the melanin is increasing heavily in the body. another doctor treated the cause that was stomach worms and now from last 6-7 month regular medicine is going on & melanin as said started decreasing. I need more help on this.
I have white patches on my skin. I have tried many things for cure but its not working. So please help me out of this.
I habe dark spots on face I have tried all the things like natural remedies, take medicines but it goes light nt fully disappear. So tell me what can I do.
Hello Sir/Madam, I want your consultation on my Uncle’s Skin condition.he is suffering from skin infection what should i do?
Sir, I'm 21 years old male. My skin of face and neck became tanned. Can you tell me any chemical peel for this?
I get small boils on my body all over, they are not many but occasionally 1 or 2. Also on my face I get these boils. What can be the reason, also please provide me some solutions for the same.
What m I do for my seen pimpul marks how to remove it help for seen mark remove and suggest for this and do me a good suggestion bjjojbb jiufvj.
Can anybody pls tell me what could be the best facewash that could make my face bright, free from oil, fresh and avoid sun exposure or its harmful effects?
I am suffering from mosquito bites, it happens in my office. Allout, odomos etc leave their effect for sometime only. I can't wear gloves to cover my hands coz of sweat, it makes me uncomfortable very soon. Whatever other says I have done everything. Give me some suggestion and I wanna the reason for mosquito bites which turns in itching n then wounds everywhere on hands.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.