Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
And while diabetes is a popular medical condition, a lot of people don't have much information about it. Although, they know the major types of diabetes, they have no clue about the difference between them. Here we outline type I vs type ii diabetes-
***type I diabetes- formerly known as juvenile onset or insulin dependent diabetes, type I diabetes is the one in which your body's immune system destroys all kinds of cells that release insulin. Over a period of time, this results in elimination of insulin production from the body, because of which the cells cannot absorb glucose or sugar and produce energy. Type I diabetes have episodes of low blood sugar level and it cannot be problem. Symptoms usually start from childhood or young adulthood.
***type ii diabetes- the adult onset or non-insulin dependent diabetes can develop at any age, particularly after the 30s, although the cases of same are rising rapidly among children. This type of diabetes involves production of insulin, but not in a right way, a condition known as insulin resistance. For this kind of diabetes, the person usually might not have symptoms before the diagnoses and there are rarely any episodes of low sugar level. It can be easily prevented or delayed by following a healthy lifestyle and indulging in regular exercising.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions related to diabetes, click on consult privately to ask me.
I am 30 years old and I have very less sperm count in the sense it is negligible so what should I do and how should I get my treatment
I am suffering from fever from past Three days it seams to be viral fever What are the symptoms for viral fever.
I am getting sperms when doing sex chat but it is only one two drops that's it . Please help me is there any problem in me not having enough sperm count. Please suggest me the best solution.
As she's 44 years & reaching to menopause, can any medicine to increase libido, also to make her strong and healthy as request to take precautions.
Having Stomach ache after smoking, I need instant cure for now, as I quit smoking today, any instant tip to b out of this pain.
I am 45 year old and I am suffering from high sugar problem from last 5 year. what should I do? Please help me.
I am suffering from dust allergy. I had use many tablets but no use. While sneezing I will get severe chest pain. How can I solve this problem.
During headache, what I do to safe my body. At that this time my both eyes are rounded suddenly. How I take care myself. I need home remedy help plz.
She is getting rashes fill with filled with water because of fever what cream do you suggest doctor, she is using candid powder is this ok?
I'm not able to do proper motion at the first time in every morning.. Its always feel to go toilet again and again.
After my Child Birth way back in 2009 I have realized that I have a hernia. What are the food habits and medications that yo suggest. Thanks.
Having constipation for last 3 year taking ducolex thrice in a week. Can you pls tell me any permanent solution.
My 10 month baby is lactose intolerant as well as soy intolerant and I don't have milk to feed him. So I stopped him. From birth onwards he doesn't drink milk from me. I remove milk from my breast, and I feed him with spootill 7 month. He always cries while eating .now he is 9 kg. He was fat. But now he became very thin. Now I am giving daily idli, moosambi juice, vegetable soup, rice with moong dal khichdi; potato. Egg, cerelac, and in night rice with dal. Cold affects him easily. Is juice items causes cold? He is not drinking milk, only rice can give him health how? My near by aunties r telling don't give juice items, cold will affect. If I give apple grinded it comes in motion as same I gave. If I give moong dal soup, it comes in motion as a paste which I gave. What to do? 0ne month before he was doing potty 5 to 6 times not so tight and not so loose. We went to doctor, he gave medicine but it did not cure. He told to take motion test.in that there was infection. He told to put injection. We went to other doctor he gave metrogyl syrup, now he is doing potty 1 time. Yesterday in his potty I saw very thin red worm's .so I gave him no worm syrup 5 ml. What are the foods I have to give to him.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence.