Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok AnandYour feedback matters!
Our body cells are responsible for the essential breakdown of food into energy, as it is vital for our body functioning. Cells break down food into glucose and then convert glucose into energy through insulin, which is an important hormone in the body. Diabetes is associated with the inappropriate functioning of insulin and can be classified into two types: Type I and Type 2 Diabetes. In type I Diabetes, the body does not make enough insulin. In type 2 diabetes, the cell do not use insulin properly.
Both conditions cause blood glucose levels to rise in the body. Diabetes is more than one disease as it poses serious health risks. People with diabetes are at risk of developing a host of problems such as stroke, hypertension, nerve damage, skin, eyes and kidney problems. High amount of blood sugar level can cause damage to the blood vessels leading to blocked arteries restricting blood flow to the heart. Poor blood glucose control can lead to high blood pressure and other blood lipid abnormalities including high levels of HDL (good cholesterol) and triglycerides.
The link between cardiovascular disease and diabetes is well established by medical science. It is estimated that 65% of people with diabetes die of heart disease, which makes it a leading cause of all deaths among diabetic patients. Doctors refer to this connection as DHD- Diabetic Heart Disease. The term Diabetic Heart Disease covers coronary heart disease; narrowing of the arteries, heart failure; minimising heart’s capacity to pump enough blood and diabetic cardiomyopathy; alteration in the structure and function of the heart.
A sedentary lifestyle with little or no physical activity, smoking, stressful life and unhealthy eating habits all contribute to weight gain, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart diseases and diabetes. Thus, weight and lifestyle issues management is the best way to prevent and control such health risks.
Let’s look at some simple but effective ways towards a healthy lifestyle:
- Physical exercise: Adopt a 30 minute exercise rule to remain healthy and fit. For diabetic patients, a morning and evening walk is highly recommended. You could walk, run, gym, climb stairs, do yoga, aerobics or other physical activity that interests you.
- Eat healthy: Avoid fried and packaged foods as they are full of fats, salt and sugar. Include seasonal vegetables and fruits in your diet and drink plenty of water. Dieticians recommend eating a heart-healthy diet including superfoods like broccoli, spinach, berries and fibre rich meal.
- Weight management: Keeping weight under check is an effective way to prevent the risk of heart diseases. Consult a dietician for a customised diet plan as per your medical condition.
- Be positive: Stress is a silent killer and a major contributor to all lifestyle diseases. Remain calm and manage your negative thoughts to overcome stress.
Health is the ultimate treasure you have! Preserve it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I oftenly face tremble on hand and legs specially when I feel hungry. Also at the same time tears come to my eyes. What's the problem? Is it serious?
I am 30 years old (male). From last week I am having a painful urination and at the end of urination two to three drops of blood come out from my penis. Moreover I am urinating more frequently than as usual. Please let me know the solution.
Metrorrhagia is a medical condition in which uterine bleeding occurs regularly or irregularly outside the normal menstrual cycle. Generally Metrorrhagia occurs due to hormone disorders or any other such irregularities. It could also be an indicator of some serious health issues such as endometriosis, cancer of reproductive organs or uterine fibroids. Read on more to find all about them.
Metrorrhagia can occur due to a number of reproductive disorders as well as certain diseases. Syphilis, infection, malignancy, pregnancy and many more are listed as the reasons behind Metrorrhagia. Metrorrhagia can be a serious issue as it can be painful, irritating and a major inconvenience.
Metrorrhagia is a medical condition which might be due to certain disorders or medical conditions the patient might be suffering from. They are mentioned as follows:
- Hormone related: Irregular uterine bleeding can occur due to hypothyroidism, adrenal deficiency and low progesterone. Metrorrhagia in such situations can be resolved if suitable treatment is administered in the right time and for that, correct diagnosis is absolutely important.
- Reproductive related: Endometrial hyperplasia and endometriosis and such other reproductive disorders or diseases could be a cause for Metrorrhagia. In such cases, early diagnosis is absolutely recommended for a speedy and complete recovery.
- Benign Tumors: Certain benign tumors like ovarian cysts and fibroids can also cause irregular uterine bleeding. Though benign, a physician should be consulted immediately for a speedy recovery as Metrorrhagia in itself can prove to be critical.
- Malignant Tumors: Ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer can also be a reason for the cause of Metrorrhagia. In such a condition early diagnosis and treatment is highly essential for a full recovery.
If the patient is suffering from Metrorrhagia, then they are advised to consult a physician as Metrorrhagia could be a sign of something more serious. Depending on the diagnosis the doctor can prescribe medications or if necessary, certain surgical procedures. Some of the medications and surgeries which can be prescribed by your physician include oral contraceptive pills, progesterone pills or injections, endometrial ablation and hysterectomy among others.
I am 48 years old male I feel always hunger even immediate after taking enough food and I use to go toilet once a day. I do not have any other problem. I become very slim with 55 kgs only. Past 10 years.
Hi doctors, my mother has a problem that when she gets into deep sleep at night. Water fills her mouth and then it bursts and then she has to take long breaths and then cough lasts for 2-3 mins. This happens when she is deep asleep midnight or early morning what kind of prob is this? she has symptoms of fatigue and has a lesion in the throat. Tests say that lesion is not a problem. What can be its cure?
Finding the perfect skin care routine for yourself is no easy task, it requires knowledge about your skin. It also requires you to go through various skincare products and a trial and error method to find suitable products. Maintaining a healthy skin is an indicator of your general health and hence cannot be taken lightly.
In order to determine the perfect skin care routine, you must first determine the type of skin you have. Usually the skin types are classified as dry skin, oily skin and combination skin (a mixture of both oily skin and dry skin). Dry skin is characterized by tightness and flakiness; it turns parched on washing and you need constant moisturizing. Oily skin is characterized by presence of large pores and oiliness in the skin. This skin type is also prone to acne and pimples. Combination skin type is characterized by an oily t-zone (nose, chin and forehead) with dry cheeks.
Based on identifying the skincare type, now your focus should be on putting together a skincare routine that keeps your skin fresh and healthy. Here are some tips to find the perfect skincare routine based on your skin type -
- Oily skin: Oily skin is characterized by excessive oiliness in the skin and thus you need to keep your face clean at all times. Use a mild cleanser to clean your face twice a day so as to keep those pores unclogged. If the pores get clogged with impurities then inflammation occurs resulting in acne. Focus on using water based moisturizers so that the skin remains oil free.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is characterized by parched skin that feels flaky at times, so restrict cleaning your face excessively as it will strip away the natural oils. Use oil based moisturizers to moisturize your skin after washing it. Eat a lot of protein based food to keep your skin healthy.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is a mixture of both oily and dry skin. The oily parts of the skin need attention similar to the oily skin routine. Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and avoid using harsh soaps. Apply moisturizes only to dry areas of the skin as it may aggravate flare ups if applied to the oily parts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.