Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok AnandYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old (female. My face is getting pimples. And rough and also I am losing my hair. And also I had a big belly fat stomach. How can I reduce itcan you suggest me any treatment that we can prepare in home.
I am loosing my hair in sides. . . Of front side like uncles I am only 19 years old can you please say me remedies to overcome hair lose.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Have pcod osteoporosis pains in joints n whole legs unable to walk .unable to breath properly. Treatment.what is my actually problem need to b treated.
Sir I'm male 21 year old engineering student, my problem is that I can't study more than one hour, but my course is very vast.
I am 17 years old. I just gave final exam of class 12. But I am suffering from heavy migraine. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
Our baby teeth is very badly condition age 6 years old boy full teeth is cavities pls provide best answer.
Hello,i am suffering from a sever hairfall.I am using Anaphase shampoo which was prescribed by a doctor.But still i am suffering from hairfall problem.I hav a oily skin.Please suggest me whish oil nd shampoo can educe my hairfall.Thanks
I am suffering from premature ejaculation since last many years. Now I am 46 years with second marriage. Till now I have not taken treatment or any medicine for this.
Sir I am 15 years old boy and before 2 years I was very rallent boy and my my memory power and concentration is very and from 2 hears I doing excess and over masturbation in day and all time sleeping and now two years later my mind is too weak and now I does not able to understand anything. My totally weak from before so please suggest me medicine for this problem.
I'm 16 nd I have lot of acne on my face so can you tell me d ways to reduce it without having a much side effect on my body.
I am banker my age is 25 ande weight is 76 and height is 172 cms I want to loose weight can you help?
I am having black lips from my childhood and now I am of 19. Is there any natural remedy or method by which my lips can become pink again.
Premature Ejaculation is a very common problem. When a man ejaculates or climaxes too early he ends up releasing semen too quickly which ends the sexual stimulation process early on. This mostly results in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners and it may even be bad for conceiving, for couples trying to conceive.
Why is it so common?
Even men with normal sexual performance have suffered from this condition at some stage of their lives.
Let's look at some of the causes that contribute to premature ejaculation being so common.
i) Performance related stress - Starting off with a new partner or being in a new relationship may cause performance anxiety.
ii) Hormonal problems - Hormonal imbalances can also cause issues within certain men and these may be the result of deeper physical issues.
iii) Injuries - Sportsmen and other men who have had injuries in their groin areas may also suffer from premature ejaculation due to nerve or muscular damage.
iv) Mental issues such as depression - Mental disorders can also contribute to a point where sexual dysfunction may result and premature ejaculation could be one of them.
v) Medicinal side effects - Certain medications may cause muscle relaxation and thus result in premature ejaculation.
Treatments for premature ejaculation
In most cases premature ejaculation is relieved when the underlying factors have been taken care of or have been diminished.
Some common treatments options available for premature ejaculation are as follows:
- Reduction of mental stress: Whether it is due to a new partner or general stress before having sex, it is advisable to reduce levels of anxiety and also calm the nerves to reduce the possibility of premature ejaculation.
- Medications: In cases where the condition is caused by hormonal imbalances, appropriate medication helps in curing it. In case it was the medicine itself causing the problems, then appropriate changes are made to rectify the situation.
- Wearing condoms or using numbing creams and sprays: Condoms and numbing sprays are a good tool to reduce hypersensitivity to the penis and thus reduce the chances of ejaculating early.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.