Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Anand.G
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Anand.GYour feedback matters!
Why bleeding in my teeth? Whether I brush my teeth twice in a day. Can you suggest me a perfect way to stop the bleeding in my teeth.
Sir, while having sex I ejaculate within 40 seconds of continuous intercourse, is this a serious medical problem. Suggest me the ways to overcome the problem.
Recently My Father is experiencing Stomach ache from. Few days USG UPPER ABDOMEN says FEW lymph nodes SEEN OF 5 to 9 mm! What does it mean. Is it normal? Or should we go any other test to confirmed it? Please help us out.
Actually my sleep is totally disturb and the major reasons are when I sleep my mouth becomes dry in 2 hour and then I drink water and then then urination and every one hour my mouth dehydrate and I drink water again washroom this process continue full night till morning 6 so what should I do I am observing this symptoms since many months And there are frequent thoughts on my mind throughout the night I m worried pls help me I consult with one of Homeopathy doctor she say due to depression it happens is it so.
I am 5' 5" and 19 years old. Tell me some reliable ways to increase height. Also my weight is 60 kgs.
Sir I am 45 years I have a problem that when I do sex with my wife my sperms release in a short time.
I am suffering from stress pain in my left leg for last3 weeks. I can't walk properly. Please suggest me some medicine.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.