Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Asha DineshYour feedback matters!
Can I get a suggestion that smoking cause an effect on our sexual life & if it so then how can I left that habit kindly suggest me it urgent I smoke 2 packet every day.
Hi, I'm 23 years old male. I am having erectile dysfunction from past 5 years due to over masturbation. I have masturbate 3 to 8 times continuous daily for over 10 years. All these days I had thought it will be cured but Now I'm getting scared. My penis has shrinked to its fullest and all the veins have swollen up, because of the shrinkage the skin is protruding at the tip of pennis with swollen veins. The semen when I masturbate will be colourless. And very loose. I feel more and more to masturbate once I finish masturbation. I'm having severe hair loss and hair thinning. I am not able to any work or I'm always feeling dull and depressed. I have stopped masturbation from 5 days. I somewhat feel good mentally. But I have strong urges to watch porn and masturbate. Please help me. I am stuck in life. I have suicidal thoughts. My health has deteriorated. My immunity when I recently checked was some 7000. But Range was 4k to 14k for male.
Sir ,i m 27 years old married man I feel I am very weak sexually. I am facing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction since last 1.5 yrs during first trip my penis get excited bt after first trip, my penis does not get excited please suggest me the best medicine .i m vegetarian and have no bad habits like smoking and alcohol.
I am student. Most of the time I spend on studies by sitting. So I am getting too much wt. I have become 81 kgs from 78 in one year.
I have so week in health and my mental power are also week I forget everything which I learn and study I cant understand what I do my health is losing.
My husband 27 old has always suffering from stress and hypertension. .and before marriage he is interested in sex but after marriage he doesn't. .and he having 140 kg weight and I am having only 55 kg. But we have a daughter now that only compelling him to do sex. Only 20 or 30 times total we had sex of 2 year marriage. .and he had an another relationship with other girl. And have physical relations also. Pls give an solution. .is my husband is not satisfied with me?
If a psychotic patient is not accepting his condition what are the possibilities of recovery and how much time it would take? Do these patients actually accept they are not well?
I have a desk job. I have anxiety & panic attacks sooooooo bad my heart goes 100 I really feel like I'm gonna die?
Dear sir from last 12 days im in very depressing mood getting irritated for little things and frustration is like hell n im feeling very low and weak please help
My memorising power is not very good, what do you want to suggest me for increase my memorising power?
Hi, am 27 years old I hve an habit of smoking from past 3 years I will take 2 cig per day, but now am willing to quit smoking as soon as possible please suggest me how can I quit smoking asap.
I am 20 years old female and I am not able to understand what is happening to me. Its been 2 years I feel the same way. I don't feel alive. I don't feel like I am doing anything. I stay alone in hostel. I suddenly feel very happy suddenly feel I cry my heart out. I don't want to live and the reason is this because I am not able to understand what is wrong with me. I am in present moment but I can't feel it. My studies everything is affected I can't say my parents because they won't understand. I feel like killing myself I don't want to live. How to get out of thus. why don't I feel alive as others do? Am I in depression or what is it. But there is no reason to get depressed. But what it is making me to kill myself what should I do?
What does our body actually loose when we masturbate? Does it has a bad effect on body? Wich will result to weakness or loss of memory power?
I drank harpic (bathroom cleaner) to common suicide a few months ago. But I was saved by my parents. Now my voice is not clear. Its very husky. What might be the reasons and suggest me medicine to bring back my voice.
I am thinking about one girl about marriage there are lots of complication I can't control my focus on work and any thing day .night only thinking about her.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.