Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunmozhiYour feedback matters!
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
M 28 unmarried Irregular periods prob. Coz of hormones imbalance. My doctor Prescribed me ginette-35 Its my second day of menstrual cycle. And today I see piece of flesh comes out of my vagina. Tell me wats the reason of this whitish and radish flesh.
I used to take alcohol on daily basis for 4-5 years. Last two years it is stopped almost completely. I am married now and want a baby. But not getting successful. Kindly advise.
I am 5th week pregnent, till now I was taking 75 mcg. How much I need to take now. If I increase will there be any problem to my fetus, please advise.
Hlo doctor meri age 18 years h or meri shadi ko 1 mahina ho gya h or mri breast bot jada loose ho gyi h please suggest me ki mai kya kro breast tight krne k lye.
I am 20 year old girl from few days I am observing that my left breast have became little big then right breast I m worried about it. Please tell me that whether its a symptom of breast cancer? and what should I do now.
I sometimes get period on the regular date but keeps on getting irregular after two months of passing what should I do? I don't want medicines but some exercises which will help. I kindly ask you what should I do?
Hi Doc, . Got married 6 years ago. My wife got pregnancy in 2014. After 3 months due to no heart beating pregnancy got aborted. In BOH panel test CMV 7.960. PTT 96.2. Both of our blood group is O.
Sir maine aur meri girlfriend ne aj sex kiya tha and I used condom and thodi bht fingering bhi ki thi and wo dar rahi h ki uska period late na ho jae. Tell me sir kya esa ho skta h ki uske period late ho skte h and ye bat btae sir ki fingering se pareganant hone k chance h kya. Aur condom se bhi pregnant ho skte h kya.
Hi doctor, I am a 24 years female, I have a problem with my husband, whenever I want to participate in sex he doesn't have mood. He is a diabetic. Since past years same problem. How can I control my feelings, my head is so heavy. I cannot think any thing. Please doctor suggest me. Thank you.
I am 31 years old lady conceived 2nd time. But in last Oct I had 5 months pregnancy termination (1st time). This time too I'm in problem. I have multiple myomas in uterus for last 3 days I am noticing dark red colored sticky vaginal discharge. I am taking ecosprin75, Duphaston10.
As summers are setting in, do increase your water intake. But be aware that too much of lemon also erodes teeth like areated drinks. If your intake of areated and citrus drinks is more then use a staw which will lessen direct exposure of teeth to chemicals. Rubbing lemon slices on teeth. Vodka drink is also very harmful for teeth. Take care of your teeth.
Hello doctor want birth control implants, what is the cost of it. And for how many years it's works ?Is it removable at any time?
My friend is having regular periods and from the last 20 days she is experiencing blood drops while urinating and she's not feeling any pain. Leakage of blood while urinating is harmful?
Curd or dahi, is a popular food item all over the country. In the north, people eat it with flattened rice or chapatis while in the south, people are great patrons of curd rice. Some sections of the society even consume curd for superstitious purposes. It is thought that consuming curd before embarking on a journey will ensure safety and good health. Made from milk, this dairy product has a lot of health benefits. Here are some reasons why you should add curd to your daily diet starting today.
1. Helps improve digestion
The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create. A Taiwanese study even found that curd is helpful in curing H. Pylori infections which is the most common type of stomach infection.
2. Healthy for your heart
In a day and age where more and more young people are falling prey to heart disease, consuming curd can go a long way in maintaining heart health. It minimizes the risk of high blood pressure and helps reduce cholesterol levels by preventing the thickening of carotid arteries.
3. Milk substitute for those who are lactose intolerant
Some people, who cannot consume milk because they are lactose intolerant, can safely consume curd. It converts the lactose present in milk to lactic acid, making it easier to digest. Also, you do not lose out on the nutritional boost that milk provides.
4. Helps boost immunity
Curd has ‘good bacteria’ present in it which strengthens your immune system by fighting against several microorganisms that are present in the body. It is also useful in preventing vaginal yeast infection in women. These properties of curd do not diminish even when it is heated along with curry preparations to add flavour. Eat it daily to prevent infections and stay healthy!
5. Good for your teeth and bones
All dairy products are good for your bones, and curd is no different. Like milk, curd too has a high amount of phosphorous and calcium. This makes it beneficial for your teeth and bones as it helps promote bone growth and makes your teeth stronger. Taking care of your bones is essential if you want to avoid painful diseases like osteoporosis and arthritis in the future.
6. Can be used as a skincare product
Nutrients like zinc, Vitamin E and phosphorus make curd a natural skincare product and it is often used as an ingredient in homemade packs. A simple mixture of curd, gram flour and lime juice can be made at home to give you an attractive and glowing face.
7. Helps get rid of dandruff
Many advertisements claim to have found the magical chemical formula for curing dandruff. But, curd can be a simple homemade solution. Why is it good to get rid of dandruff? It has lactic acid which has anti-fungal properties. What more? You don’t even have to add other ingredients to it. Just whip some curd in a bowl, and add it to your scalp. Leave it for an hour, and wash properly with water.
8. Helps you lose weight
Whenever nutritionists make a diet plan, the first thing they include is curd. The calcium present in it prevents your body from pumping more cortisol. Hormonal imbalance of cortisol is responsible for a host of problems like hypertension, obesity and cholesterol.
9. Helps release stress and anxiety
Being stressed can wreck your health. Finding ways to relax and rejuvenate is imperative in today’s world. Along with other things, eating some curd can surely help. According to a study conducted by UCLA’s School of Medicine, eating curd was linked to lower levels of activity in the part of brain responsible for emotion and pain.
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.