Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ArunkumarYour feedback matters!
A swelling on my anus sphincter area, which is paining and bleeding while I go for loo. And I am feeling tired and thirsty too.
I am continuously urinating. Every 5 mins getting urge to urinate. Also having pain at the vagina. This happened to me last week also so I took antibiotics for 4 days + citro soda twice a day for 4 days. After that today again this started so I took cital in afternoon n evening also took antibiotic .but still having pain on vagina. Not able to sleep. Can I take painkiller for this. Pls help.
Hi sir today urine test is conducted urine for Albumin: Trace sugar: Nil Bile salts: Nil Bile pigments: Negative pus cells: 10to 12/HPF Epithelial cells: 8 to 9/HPF RBC :Nil other Nil My Albumin is trace is any serious condition please how to solve this problem.
I have a overactive bladder. I cannot sleep even if there is one drop of urine in my bladder .It constantly tickles while lying on bed. I do not feel urge to urinate in day time and even I can control it at night (if I have already slept) and in day time. Also, during my exam time, when I am writing down my exam, there is constant urge to urinate.
Sir, mujhe toilet 4-5 bar jana padta hai matlab ek bar jane ke bad 10 minute ke bad firse pressure aata hai aur aise 4-5 bar jana padta hai to iska problem rectocele ho sakta hai? Rectocele main kya hota hai? Rectocele ka pata kese chalta hai? Rectocele ki surgery ka cost kitna hota hoga?
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I feel the problem of frequent urinating. 6-10 times. Within 24 hours. Sometimes I feel burning sensation and uneasy feelings when urinating or before and after urination (not always. And urine not clears. Instantly. I got my KUB Ultrasound with PVR (Post Void.) everything is normal. But PVR shows 25 ml urine left. Is it the problem of 'BOO' or anything else. please advice me to get well.
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140.My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph,sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
I had bump near anus with pus coming out of it. Doc said I have piles with fissure like condition. He gave me antibiotics and said bump will go away with this. Now there is no pus or pain or bump but that wound is still wet and sometimes not much but drop of blood gets on tissue. How long wound of fissure takes to dry out. Is there any powder I can use to dry out that wound. Because I think generally anal area is wet thats why its taking time. Or is there any other reason behind this. Doc also fissure is something which cannot be cured by just medicine. He operation (injection therapy) is only way to cure completely. But right now I don't have pain while passing stool or any kind of problem. It is just wound left by bump near anus is still wet. Its been 10 days I been taking antibiotics given by doc. Cefadroxil was antibiotics given by doc.
Hi Dr. My father age 49 use to drink alcohol on daily basis. Problem is that he urinates on his bed while sleeping and he is not be aware about that. What is problem?
My skin in groin area and around anus becomes dry and has severe cuts. There is a lot of irritation and itching. Kindly suggest me the medicines.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.