Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ArunkumarYour feedback matters!
I have severe backache. Every time it is paining. Near my lower spine it is very painful please suggest.
I am 40 year old and a working lady. Since a few times now I have severe back pain and during sleep often my left arm specially the ring finger and little finger becomes numb. I often have dizziness. I'm worried. Can you please suggest something and the cause for it?
I am 21 years old female. I am suffering from neck cervical for past 2 years. Now it has increased by that I feel dizzy and severe pain in back of the neck. What should I do?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe back pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help.
Dear Sir, I am 32 year old man. I am suffering from left leg and hand pain in regular and shortness breathing with sneezing and wheeziness in night and morning time. Some time I am walking and siting in office. My BP is normal. Please advice and help.
My two years daughter fell down on the ground on 26.04. 15 & amp her femur bone break in two piece. X ray karne par diagnose hua ki bone thodi si ek dusre ke upar joint ho gayee hai kya future mai bone mai koi problems to nahi hogi.
Spine / backbone / vertebral column is made of 33 individual bones (vertebrae) stacked one on top of the other with intervertebral disc, tendons, ligaments, spinal nerves, muscles to provide main support to the body to allow it to stand upright.
Adult spine has natural "S" shape with 33 number of vertebrates.
1) Cervical spine (neck) = 7
2) Thoracic spine (mid back) =12
3) Lumbar spine (lower back) =5
4) Sacrum coccyx (tail) = 9
Today, cervical - lumbar spine problems have become part of life due to lifestyle.
The time tested complete treatment; cure for spinal problems is in AYURVEDIC THERAPY MEDICINES.
- medicated oil massage steam relieves muscle spasm,stiffness, pain
- medicated oil massage increases the blood flow / circulation to that area which helps in healing and maintaining proper tone of muscles
- medicated steam open the pores so that oil gets deeper to joint articulation to provide lubrication
- steam also helps to detoxify in results to make it feel light free to move
In KATI BASTI / MANYA BASTI oil helps to accumulate osteophytes (tiny bone particles like chalk dust) together .
According to Ayurvedic principles it reduces the VATA in the joint as well in body which is responsible for degeneration, pain, deterioration.
I am. Feeling very weak these days there is very much pain in my legs and my back shoulders and neck I m not even able to walk properly can anyone please help me out that what are these symptoms for.
I am a 28 years old man. I have lot of waist pain since last 2 years. I have treated a lot, but still the pain is going on. What I should do?
I was being hurt in the gym while bench pressing. My left shoulder was paining initially 7 days. The doctor Gave me muscle relaxant n the pain was gone but popping sounds from the same shoulder is continuous. Once in a while doing some movement my shoulder gives me pinching sensation n I can't make flexible movements. But after rotating shoulder n doing some exercises for 5 secs rhe pain is gone wishing 5 secs. I asked doctor for an x ray he told me you can do x ray but results will show up normal. N the results were normal. please suggest me some exercises or medications. Really hoping that doctors here would help me plz.
I have backpain for two years. How can I overcome that. Still now I did not go for any treatment. Can anyone suggest me wat to do. I have a pain in bottom og spinal card.
I am 20 years old female and have headache, backache, stomach pain and my period is also delay by 5 days. What should I do?
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.