Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ArunagiriYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering from coccyx (tailbone) pain from past 1 year. And now i am really fed up with this pain. Because of this my normal life has been disturbed. Please suggest me some permanent solution on dis. I consulted doc but he said there is no permanent solution.Plz help me out of this.
One of my friend he is suffering due to dislocation of l5/s1 disc. The residual ap canal diameter at this level measures 6.7 mm only. Few of the doctors suggested him to do surgery but few of them not recommending surgery because he is just 27 years old. Now he is taking Ayurveda medicine. Kindly recommend the best solution or medication for this problem.
I am 19 years old. My mom is 47 years old. She have a back bone problem. She is suffering from pain. So what to do?
My mom has a pain in her right leg after chikungunya (nus excite ho rahi hai leg ke back part me knee se niche ki tharaf back me) so what's the reason of pain like she tried too many balms and pain killers but temporary relief at the day time but not in the night when she go to bed so suggest any treatment or tablets?
Hi sir. I am an Arthritis patient suffering from the last 10 years. I was affected at an age of 14. Initially pains were so severe and gradually they were decreased. At present I was taking (once in a day): Aceclo Mr. Prednisolone 5 mg Rabi DSR. If I stop taking any medicine, immediately on the next day my condition is becoming worse with fever and severe pains. Please suggest me whether there is any permanent cure for this. With Regards, Harsha vardhan G.
I am a 30 years old, i am male i am suffering from right hand shoulder pain for 6 months what should do?
I have excessive burping and heaviness in chest and pain in arms and chest. I went through endoscopy and was diagnosed with hpylori and had a treatment for 14 days and I had nexpro hpkit and then on completion of the course I started nexpro rd 40, fast 40, opirax 50 as suggested by my gastroenterologist. I used to take tenorex 50 for hypertension even though the blood pressure is mostly normal and doctor advice me to switch to inderal 10 2 times a day two tablets each. I even did ECG echo and tmt test and the results were all normal. The pain in chest creates a lot of panic in me. Is it anything to worry. My cholesterol is 207.
Am sufferings from diabetes from last three year, that way joint pain produced in my knees, regularly pain in back and neck also,
I have neck pain in right side from one small accident. I took xray also. But there is no any problem. What should I do.
My wife age 40 is having pain problem in lower part of the leg and knees and toes more in right leg. Do you have any treatment for this any panchakrma etc.
I have back several times a day. What needs to be taken to get relief from pain. As I have to sit and for long time every day.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a high risk of developing Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a very painful condition in which the hands and wrists are affected. The Carpal tunnel refers to a structure which is formed by the bones present in the wrist and the surrounding connective tissues, through which the nerves and tendons controlling the thumb movement pass. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the connective tissues get swollen because of inflammation and the nerves passing through the tunnel are crowded and squeezed.
Ways to get relief from Carpal tunnel syndrome:
Here are some common ways by which a patient with Rheumatoid arthritis can get relief from any discomfort caused due to Carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Get your Rheumatoid arthritis treated. Carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly caused because of an underlying sickness such as rheumatoid arthritis. Medicines such as disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are used to manage the condition and for reducing inflammation which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Getting enough rest is also very important. You must avoid using that hand or wrist, which has been affected for some weeks. This will allow the inflamed tissue to heal.
- You may wear a wrist splinter. A splint is suggested for resting your wrist therefore, it is kept in a neutral position. It can be worn during the day or when you are sleeping.
- You can take prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief. These also help in reducing the swelling of tissues within the carpal tunnel.
- A Cortisone shot may also be effective for easing the carpal tunnel syndrome. These steroid injections are given directly into the carpal tunnel. You will be able to get temporary relief from pain.
- A set of Carpal tunnel exercises have been developed by doctors. These are designed for stretching the wrists and for keeping them limber. You must perform these exercises on a regular basis for best results. Yoga is also effective for easing carpal tunnel syndrome. Performing regular yoga will help you to improve your wrist pain. The upper joints of the body are strengthened.
- Take breaks at work on a regular basis. By changing your position and taking short breaks, your Carpal tunnel symptoms are bound to improve. This is more essential for people who do a job where great stress is placed on the wrists. If you are into typing, you need to take breaks and stretch your wrists.
There are several alternative therapies for easing carpal tunnel syndrome, which are being studied and researched on. They include the likes of acupuncture, chiropractic care, magnets, botox treatments and vitamin B6 supplements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.