Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna Ashok
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna AshokYour feedback matters!
I am having this one day period for the first time. I even suffer from a lot of pain in my legs n back during my regular periods. I have a low blood pressure and a bad apetitite. I just want to know whether this is normal, the reasons thereof and the remedy to this issue.
Dear sir I am having leucorrhea problem since 2 year after my 1st child birth. I have tried many treatment. It treated but when my husband come from traveling and we had sex problem again started please help me sir.
Dear Doctor, I did my home pregnancy tests it came positive then I did a Beta HCG on 6th Aug it was 198.30. Then the doctor said no gestation sack and no fetal pole after an internal scan. So on 15th Aug I did another beta HCG it's 726 and yet I got a small blood clot today and I see like tissue particles light brown when I pass urine. Please advise am I pregnant?
My gf periods on 21 march bt she do not have period on 21 march on 24 march we have do sex with using condom but after many days she do not have her period we are scared for pregnancy we do pregnancy test on 4 april but test is negative but period is not come she said me to eat papaya for getting period she eat also but after 2 days she have more abdominal pain and on 3rd day she started bleeding but only bleed once time on that day but abdominal pain is continue what I do for it .is he pregentor not we do not want pregnancy what we do.
I am a 45 year old lady with one child. I am getting irregular periods. Firs three days I experience too much bleeding with blood clots. The period continues for 7 days + Sometimes, the gap between two menestrual periods is only 15 dys. Irregular cycle. Pl. advise...
What is the success rate for first ivf cycle? And say if once cycle fails, would there be a waiting period in between before going for another cycle?
Critical illnesses does not occur all of a sudden, and there are always a few signs that your body gives you, which indicate that all is not right with your system. These are the signs that we must watch out for and not ignore them. As ignoring them can sometimes turn fatal for your health. So what are these that you must be careful about?
- Sudden weight loss: Have you recently lost weight despite not intending for any? This calls for a visit to your doctor as unexplained weight loss can be your body's way of alerting you that you may have developed serious medical conditions such as diabetes or endocrine disorders. Unwanted and severe weight loss, in many cases, is also a common sign of cancer.
- Frequent headaches: If you suffer from headache frequently, that won't go away easily it might mean a burst blood vessel or an aneurysm in the brain, which requires immediate medical attention. Sometimes, such headaches can also be a sign of shingles or meningitis.
- Chest pain: Chest pain is probably one of the most prominent signs of trouble in the body that one should never delay in seeking medical attention for. Feelings of lingering tightness in the chest area or severe pain may indicate that either there's a presence of a blood clot or a heart disease.
- Pain in the abdomen: A pain centralizing the area around the belly button that is unexpected as well as quite sharp should not be ignored as a mild effect of overeating or gas. It can be a sign of something more serious such as an aortic aneurysm or the perforation of the intestine or stomach due to an ulcer, or intestinal ischemia. When the abdominal pain is accompanied by vomiting and nausea, it is likely to be a sign of gallstones.
- Constant fatigue: Do you often feel extremely exhausted and severely fatigued, even when you have not performed any hectic physical activities? Then, it may be a symptom of anemia or gastrointestinal cancer or depression. Some amount of tiredness is normal for everyone, but even after having a good sleep feeling severely drained out of all your energies is an alarming sign of the body.
Remember, the signs mentioned above are some of the ways of the body telling you that you should visit a doctor right away and there may be something serious going on inside. To stay healthy and fit, it is not only essential to lead a healthy lifestyle, but it is also crucial to make it a point to pay heed to the signs to avoid complications.