Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
Hi. My mother age 43. She always told pain on her knee. Show many doctor. But no more relief for long term. Please sugge.
Hi. My husband has pain in his right leg actually the heel part and in the morning he feel very bad pain and also while walking what should be done about it please advice. Thank you
When I was playing basketball and I landed on my left foot and from that time it keeps paining and swelled. I think it's ligament tear. What should I do.
How do I get relief from the joint pain and swelling in various area's like hands and legs due to chicken gunia.
I Am A 21 Year Old Guy I Have Pain In My Backside Of Neck Left Scapula Pain, Pain In Spine At Different Points And Pain In Knee This Problem Is Start Last Year Pain Started In Upper Body But After Few Months Knee Pain Started I Consulted To Doctors In Sports Injury Centre Delhi They Said All Thing Are Absolutely Fine My Vitamin D Level Is Come Out Very Low But Now After Taking The Granules Of Vitamin D For Three Months Regularly It Reaches To 84 ng And Doctors Said Now It's Maintained And They Suggested To Close Calcium And Vitamin D Dose Now I'm Not On Any medication But I Have Too Much Pain In My Knees And Back, Neck And Scapula Portion Of Left Arm, I Feel Sometimes Not Well Feel Anxiety And Fainting And Feel Vomiting But I Never Vomit In This Situation. I Have Stiffness In My Back side, I Am Too Upset I'm Suffering Since 10-12 Months Doctors Said I'm Fine But I Still In Pain They Said Do Running And Other Physical Activity Etc. And I Have Love To Do This But I Have Fear That I Break My Joints Because In My Left Arm My Elbow Have Also Pain And I Feel Like I Lift Something For Arm strengthening Then I Will Broke My Elbow. I'm In Very Bad Situations I Have Done X-Rays Of My Arm And Spine Also Everything Is Normal In Report What Should I do Please Help Me I'm Suffering This Since 1 Year Even I Can't Sit Straight For 5 Min. While Attending Class In My College And Doing Written Work I Can't Sit Around 5 Min After 5 Min I Feel Too Much Pain And Stiffness in My Backside Of Neck And Back And In My Scapula To Much Friction I Feel It Doesn't Move Smoothly And Clicks Occurs I Have A Pointed Pain In Under Scapula And It Doesn't Fix At Their Place And Every Time I Move My Arm For Relaxing The Muscle Or Scapula The Pain Increases. Please Help Me.
Hum jab bahut der tak baithte karte hai to mere पीठ me pain start ho jata hai इसका कोई solution please batayeaa.
I am 21 years old. I have backpain from last 5 days and I am not able to walk straight. What should I do.
My aunt kanta choudhary's was diagnosed that the fluid in her knee is dried up and consequently she started complaining about tremendous pain in her knee. She is unable to walk efficiently and stand for a longer time. Meanwhile we read about the stem cell therapy preferred over knee replacement. My question is should we opt for the stem cell therapy? How much assurance can you give about the cure? What is the success percentage?
I am 57 years old male and having pain in both my elbows since last few months. I am able to move them but have pain with movement. There is no swelling but feel stiffness. Please advise.
My sister is 11 years old, few weeks she was experiencing severe leg pain and hip pain and legs changing size (a kind of handicapped or twisted condition), Once the pain reduces the legs regain the normal posture. This condition repeated about 3 times till now. What is the reason for this. Medical practitioner of which department should be consulted in this case.
I am a 31 years old. Left shoulder in paining from last 6 monhs and thum finger is good no work I am very unconscious feel in left thump. what should i do sir ?
There is so much paint in middle of both feet. Whenever I walk or when I press the middle of foot I feel so much pain ,I don't wear heels facing problem from last 2 months. After sitting for couple of mins when I stood up and walk then also feel dat pain in middle of the foot. Suggest some home remedies.
I am 33yrs old I have lumbar spondyolisis i, e low back pain what should I do please give me the remedies.
I am age 40yrs. Male. Had back pain 2 years back but doctor advised for week rest and some medicine, x-ray taken said lower spinal had some issues like bone getting loose, advised for routine exercise and if pain not reduced go for traction or surgery in age 52, but pain reduced and could work and also health 100% o. K. But last year i. E in august 2015 got same pain doctor in udupi advised for 10 days bed rest and said slip-disc issue some medicines, but during medication with pain I used to get numbness in my left foot and also numbness and giddiness in head. But it gradually reduced after 15 days. But till date I am not 100% ok, I get numbness in left leg thumb and heaviness in left thighs for some days and even pain in front and backside above thighs pain. So can you please advise me any test that it would give me the actual reason of pain and even any medications to cure this disease.
I am having lots of thick white discharge n due to this I m having lot of pain in my knee. Lower back, arm n feeling tired. My bones have become very weak n now ntt having my periods.
I am 27 years old I have pain in spinal cord for which I can't sit properly I just recently had x-ray but nothing was found I do exercise but the pain doesn't improve. Thanking u.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.