Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
I have some pimples and their dark spots on my face. What should I do to prevent my face from pimples and their dark spots and how to clean up my face from oiling and how to set my face fresh all the time?
I have boils, doctor told me to use t bact, which is not available in the market at all. Which cream can I use as its substitute.
1. My age is 20. I am suffered with lot of pimples. And those became black spots. Bcoz of dis am looking ugly. I've used medicines, creams also bt no use. please suggest me something dat my face is glowing like before. 2. I am losing my hair. Could you please hlp me to stop dis?
I am suffering for pimple on my back only & there are many black spots since the last 1 and half year. Which medicine should I take for complete care? Please help me!
I am loosing my hair so much and tried all shampoo or products but no efforts. suggest me what can I do for save my hair?
I am 22 years, suffering from black spots because of pimples, they are mainly on cheeks that are caused by pimples, I have very black dark skin on forehead and upper lip and my hair was very dry.
I'm 34 years old female suffering from severe hail fall for past 1 year and backache problem for last2-3 weeks. please advise.
I am 19 years old and my breast are becoming very heavy day by day as compared to my whole body, I do physical works daily, I am feeling very uneasy and have to face many problems! Please suggest me some remedies!
Hi I have skin problem hyperpigmentation on only face and neck I used many creams I used for 6 months steroids creams also I am stopped use all creams but still my face is dark my age is 22 years only. I am male
I am 27 years old & 9 months pregnant, do not know why from last 1 year I got deep dark marks on my face & huge dark circles, my all glow lost even my face going dark n dull, kindly help me asap.
I have Serious problem of Hairfall. Is my Weight is normal according to my Height. Actually within 2-3 years I have put on 10/kgs.
I am having black small dots over my face in places. Probably it is known as blackheads. What should I do? I have acne as well and the scars.
Thanks , I have two questions if u reply I shall highly be obliged. 1.My wife age 49 yrs.Facing boils problem since last two years size of nearly one rupee coin ,with full of " pus " maximum boils grow below the waist . After bursting of that boil there occurs wound . And tskes five to ten days to recover from. She is not diabetic still facing this problem. Kindly suggest us. 2.My son aged 22 yrs is facing a massive hair loss it is heredity problem . Please suggest solution.
I am 30 years women, I have wart on my neck from 1 yr. please give me some home remedies to remove it. Is there any medical treatment of warts.
My daughter who is 4 months 8 days born in U.K. Has got rashes on her face & white patches on her chest, abdomen & arms is it eczema will it be life long pls suggest me some creams.
I have stepped now into my 18th year but I have many pimples on my face and acne prblm with that the pimples r leaving the marks n my face looks more older than my age there are also those tiny holes on my skin what should I do to this?
You may have heard a lot about teen acne and things related to it, especially its nature and solutions to cure this skin condition. However, there are several misconceptions about acne. Many facts regarding the cause and remedy for acne, which are commonly talked about, are incorrect. Here are some myths and facts about teen acne you should know about:
- Tanning clears the skin: A tan may act as a temporary mask to prevent acne. However, the sun dries up the skin and irritates it. This may further lead to acne breakout. There is no link between exposure to the sun and acne prevention, and the rays of the sun can cause damage to the skin. You should always use a sunscreen while going out in the sun.
- Wash your face to prevent acne breakouts: Washing your face helps in removing the dirt and oil from the pores of the skin. However, too much washing may cause dryness and irritation, triggering more acne breakout. You should not scrub your face and use a mild soap or a facewash to wash your face.
- Popping pimples will help in faster elimination: Popping pimples makes them less noticeable for some time, but it causes the pimples to last longer. When you squeeze a pimple, you push bacteria, dead skin cells and oil back into the skin. This causes increased swelling and reddening. It might also cause a red or brown scar, which takes a lot of time to disappear. Some of these scars last forever.
- Stress leads to acne: The normal daily stress a teenager faces does not lead to acne. However, in the case of stressful periods, such as dealing with the death of a loved one or facing parent’s divorce, the skin produces extra oil or sebum. This does not always mean that you will get more zits and pimples.
- Acne is curable: Acne is not curable. It is chronic in nature and may last for a very long time. It is like a continuous situation which keeps on recurring on the skin. It may come and go several times and in case you are prone to acne, you will face a hard time dealing with it.
- Pimples occur overnight: Another common misconception regarding acne is that pimples occur overnight. The truth is that a pimple takes weeks to develop but it may surface while you are asleep. The process of acne development is a complicated one and involves four steps.
Many people think that applying cold water closes pores and hot water opens pores. This is not true as the pores present all over your face do not have muscles. They cannot open and close. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.