Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. ArumugamYour feedback matters!
Hi, There is a very pain in my leg and in my headache, So how can I get painless from that disease. And how can I remove it.
Am 59 years old and having HT for which Am taking medicine as per the advise of the physician and no other problems. But recently I have got severe Right side lower back pain. The physician has advised me to take X ray and after seeing X ray report, he opined that there is no damage and prescribed ultracet 2 tablets one in morning and one in night after food and five days Physio Therapy in IFT. But pain has not gone completely and Am getting pain everyday in the morning between 4.00 am to 5.00 am. Again I consulted the Doctor and advised me to go for MRI. After taking MRI, he opined that due to age factor this type of pain is common and prescribed different medicine for pain. What shall I do Please advise me.
Hi I have pain in my heel everyday specially in the morning can not even walk some steps so please help me for this.
I am having continuous hand numbness (right hand) and pain in the hand bones (left hand). Is this due to calcium deficiency or estrogen problem. I am a 48 years old female. Kindly advice doctor.
She has osteoarthritis problem from 5" years I have done every treatment but no change takes place so please suggest what is the best treatment.
My vit b12 is 958. Thats high. Is it a reason for concern? I keep having acids bouts. Very severe at times like it going to my head feeling nauseatic and heaviness in head. Recently after such a bout had severe lower back pain in morning waking from bed. Also I getting numbness in my fingers at times.
I am 24 year old I had pain in my backbone I had put pain reliable but it does not effect much more so what can I do for it?
I have pain in my heel n on d side of the left foot and pain on the right foot below the toe. Spl wen I get up in d morning or if im sitting in 1 place for long.
I am a 21 year old female. I am suffering with leg pains from last year. This problem is not continuous but regular. Doctor told that I have muscle swelling. What is the best solution for that?
Sir I was getting right shoulder pain. Pain was extending from right nape of neck to the exactly. Angle right scapula. Sir what might be the problem. Nd differential diagnosis. And please tell me any medicine.
Have you met with an accident recently and ended up with a dislocated shoulder? In this form of injury, a blow or any kind of injury causes the top portion of your arm bone to come off your shoulder socket. In extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, the nerves and tissues surrounding your shoulder are damaged. If you experience a dislocated shoulder frequently, it may lead to chronic weakness and instability.
It is important for you to treat a dislocated shoulder right after it is experienced. Your arm bone needs to be moved back into your shoulder socket. As the dislocated joint starts swelling up even more and causes more pain, immediate treatment is necessary. After the arm bone is placed back into the socket, pain gets relieved to some extent. After the repositioning of the shoulder bone, you need to apply certain treatment measures.
They are as follows:
- Apply ice to your shoulder for reducing the swelling and pain. You need to do this every day for 20 to 30 minutes. Carry out this therapy for around 3 days and repeat it after every four hours in a day.
- You should use a shoulder immobiliser or a sling in order to prevent any further injury until medical treatment is received.
- You may take certain painkiller medicines. These may include NSAIDS or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. They help in dealing with the pain and swelling associated with your dislocated shoulder. However, these medicines are associated with some side effects. You should not take such medications for extended periods without consulting your doctor.
- You need to carry out various strengthening exercises, along with stretching.
- In major cases, the above-mentioned treatment measures bear success and deal with your dislocated shoulder and its symptoms. In some intense cases, a surgery may be required.
- Sometimes, a surgery a for dislocated shoulder is required in order to repair your torn ligament. After such a surgery, you will be required to keep your arm hanging in a sling for around two months.
- In some severe and extreme cases of a dislocated shoulder, a surgery is carried out for correcting the position of your bones. In cases of recurring dislocated shoulder, a surgery for tightening the tendons surrounding your joints is essential.
The rate of recovery from a dislocated shoulder depends upon the seriousness of the injury. A dislocated shoulder may require a time of 3 weeks to 12 weeks for recovery and the recovery rate varies from person to person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.