Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArumugamYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old male and have a head ache for last 2 months. I have used so many tablets and ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I'm having a pretty fair healthy diet. I exercise almost daily. But still I'm experiencing a prolonged sort of mild infection in my stomach. What can be the cause? And what should I do?
I'm 39 years old and of Kate I'm unable to sleep good at night and due to this I'm feeling sleepy during the day time and cannot concentrate on my job kindly advise.
I am suffering from acidity. When I can't eat food on time acidity inc. Can you suggest me please what should I do?
I have pcos. But I am getting regular periods. From 2 months my periods were late for 10 days. How can I estimate my condition? Can I be fertile?
I has sex with my partner and we are confused that after he has done, he did not find condom out. We also forget to search it on bed that time as we were somewhere out. I am confused with this that it would be inside me? Are there any symptoms of figuring it out?
In morning I waa suffering from loose motion. Now I am feeling very weak and my body is totally in pain. So what I can do.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.