Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArumugamYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my teeth , there is gap between my teeth is possible to remove gap my age is 27 male
Hello sir I am 21 years old I have problem, problem is that there is black spots and it is black on my lips so I want to remove this thing but I don't know how to remove and how get rid. I don't have any bad habits like drinking, smoking all bad habits but after that my lips are black and there is dirty spot on my teeth also please help me.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. I have severe pain in my lower last teeth because it is growing. I have consult with doctor & he told your jaw is very small so that the teeth cant able to grow & your next teeth got pus forming you need to remove that pus forming teeth. I have consult with ankther doctor too he told me to remove my new growing teeth. Now i'm all right no pain.
Hi, I wanted to know today while I was in office and eventually the back portion of my tooth came off in pieces I am quiet worried as I smoke also. Kindly help me asap
Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.
Sir, my all d lower teeth which help in eating got rotten and l am not able to chew food properly due to this I got indigestion problem, all the food which I used to eat got passed down through stools, and I am feeling weak n unhealthy, pls advise me what to do?
Hello sir, I often get a headache and my teeth are also becoming black day by day. Please tell me what should i do?
My father suffering teeth pain in before 3 days to up to now. Medicins are also use, but there is no use that. One teeth is too pain. So, please give me best tablet medicine.
I have naturally yellow teeth and I tried bleaching but it didn't worked. I am thinking to get veneers but I am afraid that it will get off after sometime, is there any other way to get white teeth or is veneers helpful. What should I do?
Dear Doctors, How to deal with mouth and tongue ulcer during 10th week of pregnancy. Met with E & T, refuse to prescribe any antibiotic medication. Told to gargle with saline water. Can I have any other home remedy which will not affect baby and can cure my whitey ulcers.
Danto mai thanda-grm pani lgna mitha lgna and kbhi kbhi danto se khun aana etc kya ye puri trh se thik ho skte hai please mujhe btao?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.