Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arul karthikYour feedback matters!
She is 20 years old and she is confused whether she is pregnant or not. She needed to know the symptoms during the first 10 days of pregnancy. And if she is pregnant then for the abortion case what she should do that her parents don't know about and silently the case closes. I know this is not good but she need the solution for the same.
I am 26 year old and I have small Penis doctor which is like 7 cm to 7/5 .my question is Can I gain few more inches?
I had a bankart lesion surgery 1 year ago can I start working out at gym again and how. And which exercise I shouldn't do.
Dear sir i am physically very weak and thin and want to gain weight so please suggest me what should I take in my daily routine meal plan reply me thank you.
Hello, I am having problem of open pore near my nose and white head near nose. please suggest me some medicine or other tip to remove it. Thanks.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.
Am 23 years old, I had my last periods on 12 DEC I had sex on 28 DEC I took ipill 29 afternoon am not getting my periods which is to be on 8 of Jan .am I pregnant, if am how should I remove pregnancy.
I have dental problem. Bleeding in gums, gums are swelling and foul breathe. What to do? Some home made remedies.
I am suffering from fever for last 1 month Reports are normal. But medicine is not working What should I do.
I am feeling breathlessness and stomach bloating when I am angry and when I shout on others and when I am anxious. Please tell me the reason and suitable treatment for this.
My self Anjali jaiswal, my question is, sir /madam, my hair is to rough nd m loosing my hair, because of hair falling, sir / madam plss help me I am so worried for my hair.
I am hair falling. I want to get ride from it. Will you please suggest me any good treatment? also suggest me treatment to reduce belly fat. And tell me how to become fair within few days.
My problem is earlier discharge its in sleep mode. My age is 24 unmarried now going to married in november but in my sleep mode its going to discharge. Morning time my legs and total penis area should be painful. Why that pain? Is it any nervous week?
I am suffering from Hair Loss problem. I am 33 years old. No smoking, no alcohol and vegetarian. My hairfall is high and dandruff is also existing. I am taking Homeopathic medicine from since Last one Year but there is no significant improvement.
I am 25 year old married female and from last one week I have to go to toilet frequently and feeling constipation. I am also heaviness in head. I am feeling hunger frequently all over the day after sometime of eating. Also experiencing pain in my belly at lower side. Kindly suggest me. Thanks.
I am asking Dr. I can not remember my long tym memories. N will try to go flash back story but not work my mind.
Hi, I am very lean hence want to get strong muscles. What fruits, shakes, or diet can help me to attain weight rapidly. I also masturbate daily. Can it impact that progress of muscle gain also. Please help.
Urinary Tract Infections are a group of diseases that affect one’s urinary system such as the urethra, bladder, ureters or kidneys. Women are more prone to contracting UTIs than men. They may be accompanied by symptoms such as a constant urge to urinate frequently along with a burning sensation in the concerned parts and pelvic pain. The urine may have traces of blood in it. These infections are usually treated with antibiotics.
Causes behind Urinary Tract Infection:
Urinary Tract infection generally occurs when the bacteria enter the urinary tract via the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder. Although the urinary system is structured to ward off such invaders, at times, the defense mechanism fails. In that case, the bacteria may evolve into a full-blown infection in the urinary tract.
Few risk factors are:
Female anatomy: A woman’s urethra is shorter as compared to a man’s, thus lessening the distance the bacteria need to travel to the bladder. This increases the chances of UTIs in women.
Using diaphragms and spermicidal agents for birth controls
A dip in the levels of estrogen post menopause
Abnormalities in the urinary tract that hinder the discharge of urine or cause the urine to travel back into the urethra.
Enlarged prostate or kidney stones that cause the urine to be trapped in the bladder.
An impaired immune system because of diabetes and other ailments
Using catheters (tube) to urinate is one of the common risk factors because of the chances of infections. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.