Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arcot Gajaraj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arcot GajarajYour feedback matters!
Wife ultrasound says dat at gestation age: 8 weeks 3 days +-7 days and menstrual age: 7 weeks 1 day No fetal node/yolk sac seen Kindly help me is it f9 reports or what else.
Dear Sir, My wife has a problem of mensuration. She has not got the mensuration from last 5 months. Even we have not inter-coursed during these days. If we have done we have taken precaution. Please suggest me medicine.
Hi, Wearing the tight jeans or skinny fit jeans and underwear puts pressure on the testicles. And is this may lead to infertility? If so what is the precautions to take care?
I want a baby. I am married about 1 yrs. After 3 months of married we are trying for a baby. Its 9 months! But since no results. I gt my periods three /four days later. So I thought that am I pregnant. But no. Periods aa hi gye. please help me doctors.
Hi I am 24 year girl. I had sex with my husband two days back. But there were no blooding Nd pain during intercourse. Now he is having doubt on me. Kindly suggest any way.
Hi, I am 25 years old unmarried girl. I have a period problem. My periods have never been regular. sometimes my periods will skip 2-3 months or just be a few weeks late. What could be causing this and what is a safe way to regulate my periods?
I have cough. Cough increases only in cold. In night when I am on bed its normal and in day time it increases. I have this problem since 2 years. I take treatment from but they told me yiu have infection. I had test my blood and urine all normal.
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!
I had an abortion of 1 month in October after that in november I got my normal cycle on the last of it I had an intercourse and took 2 I pills as I was very scared in december I had no periods I have checked a lot of times but every time the test turned negative even after 15 different days of my missed cycle .took the meprate for 5 days now waiting for the results but sometimes I feel there is something insides cramps are usually experienced and I get tired very easily. Please help.
I missed my period ,so I used pregnancy kit first time it showed negative but second it showed positive. I don't want to get pregnant what should I do? I so confused.
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old, my amh level is 0.03ng/ml. Trying for child since 6 years. But did't get. I am not interest for donals egg. Please advise to get natural baby.?
For optimum health it is vital to eat a well balanced diet that is high in fibre and includes all the major food groups.
1. For optimum health it is vital to include both soluble and insoluble fibre daily. Soluble fibre is found in foods such as psyllium husk, apples, oat bran and legumes (chickpeas, lentils). Sources of insoluble fibre include whole grains, broccoli, nuts, seeds and vegetable skins.
2. Including fibre in your diet will offer benefits beyond your bowel. Fibre plays an important role in helping to prevent serious health conditions. Fibre can also help manage the digestive complaints associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
3.The easiest way to boost your fibre intake is to eat foods in their most natural state i.e. fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains (steel cut oats, rolled rye, brown rice, whole-wheat), legumes, nuts and seeds. If you are struggling to reach the recommended 25-30g of fibre per day, you may wish to boost your intake with a fibre supplement made from psyllium husk.
4. Make it a priority to drink 500ml of water before breakfast. Staying well hydrated will give you more energy, mental clarity and enhanced digestive function.
5. The first step to good nutrition is to remove all highly processed foods from your kitchen. This will allow room for nutrient dense, fresh foods.
6. Preparation is key, plan your meals at the start of the week, pre cook and freeze meals ahead of busy days and always carry healthy snacks in your bag for when you are on the run.
7. Make an effort to include raw foods such as fruits, vegetables, sprouts, nuts, seeds and fresh herbs. Raw foods provide enzymes, vitamins and disease protective antioxidants.
8. When it comes to fruits and vegetables variety is a must. Take the time to learn what is in season and try something new. Selecting seasonal produce ensures variety, optimal taste and quality.
9. When preparing meals you should simply think rainbow. If your plate is full of brightly coloured fresh produce you know you are on the right track.
10.Drinking herbal tea is a tasty way to improve hydration. Herbal teas include ginger, mint, jasmine, lemon grass, and chamomile.
11.A healthy diet is a balanced diet complete with all major food groups. Meals should contain a mixture of fibre rich carbohydrates, good quality protein and essential fatty acids.
12.It is estimated between 30- 50% of Australia adults are deficient in vitamin D. The easiest way to increase vitamin D levels is by going for a walk outdoors and enjoying sensible sun exposure.
13.Serving sizes have doubled over the years making it easy to overeat. Limit your portion size by eating from a smaller plate or bowl.
14.Limit added sugars to no more than 10% of your daily calorie intake or 6- 10 teaspoons per day. To calculate how many teaspoons of sugar is in a food product divide the grams of sugar by 4. For example 16 grams of sugar is equivalent to 4 teaspoons of sugar.
15. Probiotics are the beneficial ‘good’ bacteria essential for health and digestive function. Aim to consume probiotic rich foods like natural yogurt, fermented vegetables and fermented milk drinks on a regular basis.
16.Health is a state of complete physical and mental well-being. Do not neglect your emotional health, take time out to stop, relax and breathe.
17.Spice things up at meal times by using a variety of herbs and spices. Including fresh herbs will enhance flavour, texture and boost the nutrient value of any meal.
18.Good quality sleep is vital for good health. Poor sleep can impact on everyday life affecting concentration, mood, stress levels and weight gain. Aim to get into bed early and enjoy around 8 hours of deep sleep.
19.Fibre can benefit energy levels. Soluble fibre slows the rate of carbohydrate digestion and absorption therefore preventing blood sugar surges and crashes. Foods that are high in fibre are ideal choices for sustained, balanced energy throughout the day.
20.Studies have indicated that consuming around 7g of soluble fibre per day can help lower blood cholesterol levels. Once consumed soluble fibre binds to cholesterol aiding its passage through the body and eventual elimination. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, soluble fibre works best when partnered with water.
My uterus had became bulky how to cure it without surgery. I am 40 years old nd have two children. Advise me some safe treatment.
During the pregnancy itching on the private part. I have taken DK gel n apply it's give me relax fr some time after it again itching is started. How to remove it permanently any solution?
I am a 31 years old waiting for my first pregnancy. After having the follicular study last month I had 3 days spotting, post which when I checked the UPT it was negative. The doctor asked me to take a scan since I had a severe lower abdominal pain.In the scan they said there was no follicle (said there is a follicle which is less than 1 cm which they will not consider) and my endometrial thickness is 8.5.If I consider the spotting as my period then today is my 5th day, how can a endometrial is 8.5 on 5th day? Also I have a hemorrhagic cyst in the left ovary. Literally confused with this. Am I pregnant or not.
I want to know is saheli a oral contraceptive just like ipill and unwanted. After searching from net I saw that one strip contains 8 tablets. I want to know how we take theseveral tablets. I mean to say before sex or after sex. Or we have to take these tablets for 21 days or only one tablet after sex.
10,000 test buds on your tongue.But some older adults only have about 5,000. The number of taste buds starts decreasing after the age of 60. Salty and sweet tastes are usually the first to go, with bitter and sour lasting longer. Smoking also kills taste buds.