Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
My body is going on fatness, and I want keep my body in maintained? please help me tell me some about the simple way to loose my fatness.
Hello My question is that I have pain in my abdomen cavity and the pain is not at fix point it sometime starts at right upper side sometime at upper left side some time upper middle portion and also some time at bladder portion, but many the pain occurring at upper right at location of heart portion. The pain does not occur every time the pain is adorable upto. And one more thing is that even I will take less spicy food then also I have a burning sensation on my food pipe and also on chest. Every food I take it feels that it sticks at my chest and pain and burning sensation start at chest and back portion and feel relief when I drink water. My question is that the burning sensation is due to I am suffering from itis and also the pain I am getting on abdomen is due to this burning sensation or I am suffering from itis or I have stone related problem. Please help me please.
Respected My name is Saikrishna from chhattisgarh I'm losing my hairs day by day what should I do to developed my hairs.
My spectacles number continuously increasing. What should I do for improving it. I have used most of methods.
I am 21 years old .from last week I have pain in my knee and toe and I can't work properly .Then I test my blood. The result was hemoglobin is 16 and uric acid is 7.what should I do now for this problem ?
Present I'm 112 kgs I want to reduce weight. Does nutrislim work well. What is the procedure to use it correctly.
I am loosing hair quickly and try all shampoos but yet continues and no good effect. Can you help me?
I have not been able to sleep for the last night. I had serious breakup with my girlfriend . And I was in depression last night. And I want to get over her. I am always thinking about her. I need a new hobby.
I don't get much of the night's sleep. I have tried gym, little meditation but not working. I barely just get 5-6hrs sleepPlease help.
Keep Your Bones Strong.
Calcium and vitamin D can help you do that. Dairy products are the best sources of calcium, but other options are green, leafy vegetables like broccoli and kale. If you don't get enough calcium from food, ask your doctor about supplements.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.