Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AravindYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Pimples from last 4years. Now dark patches has been initiated. What should I do. Also gas problem is always there, not having oily food for last six months.
Our grandma who is 80 now suffering bleeding stools twice a week? please note she doesn't have any previous medical history. Free from bp, diabetic, heart problems. How to stop bleeding stool? why such bleeding?
Hello doctor, iam shalini of 22 years old ma lips are turning black since 3 months plzz suggest me sum medicine for this problem.
I have skin infection problem but taken medicines it almost clear but dark spot on my skin what I have to do please help me?
I have black spots as well as on my back. I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Hi please tell me I am using melacare cream bearing going to bed . Is it better for me let me know is there any alternative . If you r say it how many months I should use mela care cream ? Thanks in advance.
I have oily skin, but i try to keep it dry beacuse of the pimples. It happens at times even when its dry! I have marks on my face how should i remove it? I consume decent amount of water everyday and try to keep my nicotin balance also, but at times it exceeds! Am a smoker since 5 years ! Is it because of this?
My face skin going to so rough I use more then medication but its result is temporary my face skin is as a dot dot type please fill my skin where the incomplete my skin need for skin therapy.
I have some nodule type formation near my neck region inside. Doctors said it is due to infection swelling has cause in submandibular gland and some said due to cold. But its been around 2years its just the same. They 2-3 in number and pain sometimes during cold weather. I have tried homopathy and also other but didn' t work. Can you tell me what is it? suggest me some remedy.
My aunt is having some white spots on elbows from few months please suggest any treatment or medicines.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years old (Male, one year back a small lump has been formed inside my right breast under aerola nd with medications it has vanished. And now the same thing started in left breast and I'm very much worried about it. When I tough it pains a lot. Its deviating my concentration and now I'm under medications. I don't know why it is happening. My thoughts are always on it and it I'm getting depressed with it. Im not knowing what to do can you help me? I mean why this occurs nd Doctor prescribed me antibiotic (TAXIM-O CV 200, pain killer (LYSER FORTE) and a vitamin tablet (EVION LC). Are these medications are enough? or else any further examinations are needed? please prescribe me The lump is of small size slightly hard under aerola.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??