Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anwar NavabYour feedback matters!
From November onwards as the winter approaches my nose start blocking. As the atmospheric temperature reduces further in the month of December and January the blockage problem increases and this continues up-to Feb. The nose starts unblocking as the summer approaches. The nose does not block in AC even at 25 c in summer. There is no deformity in the bones of nose. I have to use Nasivion nasal drops in the winter. But Nasivion is temporary solution. Please suggest the suitable medication I also inhale steam in winter but that too provides relief for short time.
I had a cesarean baby a month ago. and my stomach pains. Back ache Is it Normal? if not than what can I do for it.
I'm suffering from Chest pain for 2 months sir. It's not all the day pain but some times in a day. What was the problem sir please help me to prevent this. How to reduce this pain send me instructions sir. Thank you sir.
My brother had stomach ache. Sonography was performed which suggested appendix related issue. His operation was scheduled but the doctors later said that an appendicular knot has formed. Please throw some light on this situation suggesting what treatment needs to be done. Ankita Sharma.
Dear doctor I am married 1. Can I make sex daily for pregnancy? 2. How many days I make sex before her periods date. 3. What I need in sex for pregnancy? 4. If any tip about pregnancy? Waiting for your reply Pls help.
Hi sir, I m going to ask about my father, age 60, If he travels a long distance like from 100 kms he is going to get motions and if he eats any thing that will not sets outside in Journey so he is not going to eat out side and he had Sugar also.
Hello. My age 21 and 75 kgs height 5.7. I am suffering from pcod since 1 year and increasing my weight day by day. I used cycloset syrup for 3months and nw my using apcod sachets twice daily since 6 months but der is no result and I am not getting periods regularly. I am getting when I take deviry for 5 days and next after 10 days I am getting menses. My friends advising me took to take 21 contraceptive pills per month. Is it correct to take it. Any advice for my problem. I am tired to go to hospital n I have consulted many doctors for my problem. So please give me better suggestion in curing my problem thank you.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria. I used various drugs like antihistamine, antifungal etc but itching does, t stop. So suggest any solution.
What are the symptoms of syn flu and what are the precaution should be taken to avoid the same disease.
I want to ask that I am not a smoker neither a drinker of alcohol then also I am not able to last long during sex. Kindly help.
I am 28 years old when I have a periods before 2 days there is a lot of pain in abdomen and during the first day of breakage the pain further increases which compels me to take relief pills and this pain continues for first 2 days of 5 days. Please tell me how to overcome it.
The stomach produces strong hydrochloric acid which plays a major role in the digestive process. This acid is contained within the stomach by the closing of a valve in the lower oesophagus. A higher-than-normal concentration of the acid is quite common and it could be due to various reasons that cause acidity, some common ones being obesity, eating large meals, certain acidic foods like citrus fruits, alcohol, smoking, pregnancy and aerated beverages.
The symptoms of acidity include heartburn, a bloated feeling in the stomach, burping, hiccups, nausea and weight loss. An important thing to notice is that acidity is not a disease, but a symptom of an underlying disease. Unless there are serious structural issues, most cases of acidity can be managed with dietary and lifestyle changes. Some of the best, yet simple and effective ways to deal with acidity are listed below.
- Habit of eating smaller, but frequent meals. Eating one large meal is one of the main causes of acidity. Eating smaller frequent meals gives the stomach time to digest the food and also avoid acidity.
- Avoid eating close to bedtime. When you go to bed with a stomach full of food, you are sure to end up with acidity. A minimum of 3 hours should lapse between the last meal and the bedtime. This gives sufficient time for the stomach to clear the contents.
- Sleep with the head of the bed slightly elevated. Raising the head of the bed ensures there is no regurgitation of food, thereby preventing acidity.
- Daytime nappers with acidity issues can try to sleep in a recliner or on a chair to prevent acidity attacks.
- Manage weight through weight loss measures including diet and exercise. Obesity is one of the main reasons for acidity, and managing weight can help control acidity.
- Smoking is a major cause of acidity. The negative pressure created during smoking helps regurgitation of acid, causing heartburn. Quitting smoking can help relieve long-term acidity symptoms.
- Alcohol is another substance that aggravates acidity, and reducing or quitting can help in relieving acidity.
- Baking soda, aloe juice, banana, chewing gum, mustard, almonds, and chamomile are some natural remedies to relieve acidity.
- Most people have certain foods which are the triggers for acidity. Identifying these and avoiding these can also be a good way to manage acidity.
- Acidity is a major concern during pregnancy. The bloated feeling is worsened by the acidity and the developing baby.
- Clothes which have tight belts or are tight around the waist can be another reason for acidity.
While acidity is a common issue, it also is something that can be easily managed. Try the above measures and see your heartburn reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.