Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anusuya M
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anusuya MYour feedback matters!
DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is an eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). These studies showed that DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease.
The DASH Diet
- Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
- Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
- Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats.
Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.
Hello Doctor I had unprotected sex with my partner on 25th jan and later she had ipill the same day. After that she got her periods from 11th to 16th feb. Few days before from now, There was white n waterish secretions from her breast I wonder if it is milk or not? She had urine pregnancy test too which was negative and she did not got her periods till now. Her due date of periods was 8th march. Is she pregnant?
I'M 26 years old and married. My periods are very regular every month. In the month of september I got my periods on 7th of that month. However I was supposed to get my periods in the first week of october say5th or 6th. I had intercourse with my husband on 4th of oct and after that I did not get my periods till date. Also there is a which while discharge with bad odour and severe anal itching. Kindly let me know the reason for missed period. Is sex safe before 3 days of getting periods.
I had sex on 31st August and took unwanted 72 within 10 hours and my expected date for period was 23rd September but today it's 26th September and I didn't get my periods, after taking the pill I did bleed for 3 days .so what are my chances of being pregnant? Is everything fine or I need to consult a doctor.
I am suffering from irregular MC. And also getting cramp when ever it comes. From 3 months it not came. And also I am sexually not active.
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
I am 26 years old I had protected sex using condom with my bf. My last period was on 11 jan and I had sex on 26 jan. I got my period on 12 jan and two days bleeding was heavy and then normal. I did home pregnancy check up again after on 19 or 20 jan it was negative. Mera har time sir ghumta rehta h and weakness h. Is there chance of pregnancy now?
My wife 13 weeks pregnant her placenta is very low even she feel while going for toilet what should I do?
Ayurveda is an excellent and holistic approach to healthcare and originated in India. It is a combination of two Sanskrit words where ‘ayus’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. Ayurve da treatment is beneficial for women who are physically incapable of producing children. The condition also referred to as sterility or infertility can be treated with Ayurveda medicines. It is just not the females who suffer from this condition but even the males also suffer from the problem of sterility.
Types of Sterility
Mainly two types of infertility or sterility are seen in people.
- The first type in which a couple has never conceived a child is referred to as primary sterility.
- Whereas, in the second type, the couple may have conceived a child but had a miscarriage and is referred to as secondary sterility.
In the first type, the problem of sterility can be either of the male or the female. But for secondary sterility, the problem is because of the problems of the reproductive system of a woman.
Important Dietary Guidelines to Follow
- The most important thing to remember is to eat the right kind of food. It is a must for both men and women.
- It is very important that men and women suffering from infertility drink a glass of milk before sexual activity as milk and milk products are considered good for treating sterility.
- Males who suffer from the problem of infertility or sterility must not consume pungent, bitter, sour and saline foods.
- In the same manner, women suffering from sterility should avoid pungent and alkaline foods. Females should also increase the intake of fruits and sweet foods in their diet.
- Consumption of eggs is considered good to promote conception.
- For sterile couples eating rice is a better option than having chapattis and the suitable fat for sterile couples is Ghee.
- Problems regarding the reproductive system can be treated by intake of Honey and this is acceptable for both men and women.
- Ayurveda Treatment for Men and Women
- The most prescribed herb for sterile women is Bala, and it is used externally as a douche. The other herb which is used for the treatment of sterility is the Phala ghrita and 2 teaspoons of this commonly prescribed medication can be taken twice daily on empty stomach. Shilajit is a useful Ayurveda medication used for both men and women, which is known for its aphrodisiacal properties. Men can make use of the root of Ashwagandha herb for the treatment of sterility. The root of the Ashwagandha is dried and made into powder; this powder is then mixed with milk and consumed. Another important medicine for men is the Makardhwaja and that must be taken on an empty stomach and twice daily.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!