Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
In which blood pressure level, we should maintain our body and what temperature level withstand in our body?
My husband got a gastric problem and too much acidity. He is suffering for chest burn and buffing.. What can we do?
Preventive treatment for post angioplasty patient. Last one year back I had angioplasty. So that the chances for further attack can be avoided.
My husband have a week heart. .now to cure it as home remedies. .N I hear da milk is good for heart patients. .is it true.
I have suffered with anxiety, feeling of heart beat, nervousness and sleeping disorder from last one month. Presently taking alprazolam 0.25 But it is very difficult to get sleep at night. However I have no any type of stress. Suggest me which is the best and safe between alprazolam vs etizolam.
I am 20 years old male. I have stomach pain with alternate days it pain from just below chest in the middle of lungs. I have referred to many clinics they says its constipation but still by taking medicines and yoga there is pain. What should I do?
Hello doctor. I am sudip sarkar from ranaghat dis-nadia. I want some advice related to my father. He is a heart patient. But now he is having some problem of swelling of the feet. And he is now under medication also. Nw what I should do to overcome this swelling problem?
I have been smoking for 2 years. I want to stop it but I can't help it. Some times it causes pain in chest. How can I be out from this bad habit?
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.
I am Moideen, my mother was died 3 weeks ago by heart attack. Now I am also feared about heart attack. What type of pf symptoms are expressed during heart attack?
Sometimes my left side of chest feels sudden pin like pain on a particular area, it stays for few days and goes of. At that time I feel very nervous, shortness of breathe and feel shaky, hot even in air condition. Can anyone explain what could be the problem behind this? Thank you.
My bp is 140/ 95 as per doctors advise I am following 1. Reduced salt by 70 percent 2.reduced sugar also 3. Drinking coconut water in the morning. 4.walking for 40 mts in the evening 5. Taking greens regularly. 6. Doing pranayama for 5 to 10 mts. Even the BP is not coming to normal FBC and RBC are normal. Please advice.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My mother age 60, she is heart patient, thyroid ,bp high, gain problem, what I do my mom relief body and knee pain.
My mom is 58 years old hight is 5 ft 3 inch and weight is 73 kgs approx. My mom gets tired very soon after doing a little work or a little walk. She often says that she feels more heat and sweat also comes early. Blood pressure is high. She do not want to start medicines. Please help my mom.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to consult a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.