Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupkrishnan. VYour feedback matters!
I am suffering alot bcz of breast pain since 2 years. I get the pain nearly at the position of my heart. Please suggest.
Nexcentury inhibitor is a powerful for to get a white skin is it truth. And cost is so much 1lakh above.
My inner thigh portion is black dark due to wearing jeans what can I do to reduce those dark portions of my skin please suggest remedies for quick result.
I am about to get married and the girl I love prefers white boys so if you could help me whiten my skin. It would be too helpful. My many friends have whiten there skin. So I too want. If it works I will provide 1k to your account. I promise.
Dear sir/mam, I have an skin problem in Between my leg, it itches sometimes, doctor said that it is a fungus, and I applied many ointments and have tabs but I didn't got any good result, so kindly suggest me something which can remove it for rest of my life.
What should be the diet for a glowing and healthy skin. And what should be the diet for no acidity? Please help me.
I had got fungal infection on my leg due to sweaty socks. Now there is a dark mark due to the infection. Please suggest something to get rid of the mark as fast as possible.
I am facing the inching problem in anus part. Consulted to so many Dr. They told I have a problem of intestinal worms. 4 or 5 times I have consulted to different Dr. They gave me albendazole, metronidazole, fluconazole, anti bacterial clotrimazole. Actually when I use it I give me relief. But again I facing this problem. I think intestinal worms getting uncontrollable. Should I consult to homeopathy Dr. Regarding this matter. Please consult me. What the next step.
My face is becoming black now and dry and some white spots are coming. suggest me some foods and creams!
Is there anyway to cure seborrheic dermatitis on facial skin? After applying lulifin cream it goes away BT comes back after 10-15 days. Suggest treatment for permanent cure. Tnqs.
I have got my face cleared by the consultancy of laberat but I hv just completed my exams for this reason I use much spex all over the time due to this reason I have got very dark circles around my I have to get rid as fast as possible plzz suggest me.
How to reduce prostate. He is suffering with it since 1 year and none of the medicines work for him. He is diabetic and ages 58. Please guide us how to treat it. Thank you.
Most of the people ask how can a person take care of his skin while travelling?
Well here are some tips:
1) Avoid wiping your face with hankie when you have pimples or oily face. Remember wiping with hankie without washing your face will just spread infection over the face. Always use wet tissues to wipe your face if your skin type is oily.
2) Avoid using previously used hankie for wiping your face. Use good quality face tissue papers.
3) Drink good amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
4) Tie your face with scarf or any other cloth if you have got direct sunlight on your face to avoid tan.
5) Use sunglasses if its a sunny day because the more you stress on your eyes the more wrinkles you get around eyes.
6) Wash your face in atleast 5 hr interval whenever possible.
I am suffering from dark spots. How I can overcome through this problem. Any home made treatment plx mention.
I am 26 years female, as per doctor advise I am using biluma cream n screene sunscreen from past 2 months bt I dnt see any change for clear n skin brightening I have oily n pore skin. Request you to suggest me safe n good skin lightening night cream for long term with no side effects.
How becoming I will be able to fairer than fairer skin? I mean to say that I want to a fair skin. But how its possible?
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.