Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male, I got short beard and I was pulling beard hairs, suddenly saw some small hairs with its roots. Which never happened before. What is it? Is it beard hair fall? What should I do?
I have some red spots on my testicles which causes a lot of itching and the part of my leg near the testicles.
I am 24 years old and still have severe acne problem. My face is full of black spots too. What should I do to get rid of this? I consulted a doctor before and took some medicines, but it was of no use.
Sir/Madam One month back black colour spots are appearing in my left hand armpit. Now in my right hand armpit also spots appeared. They are in a button sized now. please prescribe any medicine for me.
Hi can you tell me how to cure blackhead? Actually I have blackhead on my face, not much but I am suffering now since this year.
I am suffering from burning epigastric region right side and raised sgot,sgpt from 2 year. Vertigo from 7 year. Please suggest me medicine ?
I have hair fall problem if I don't wash my hair 2days it becomes very rough and dry. Any medicine you would suggest.
Am a 29 year guy facing from hair loss. Previously I had alot of hair now adys day by day am loosing alot but not become bald how can I stop this. Which treatment is better for this and may the treatment works for this type of hair loss. Pls suggest me am from magalore and wer I ll get the best solution for this if near by then its fyn to me to consult as well.
I have patches on my skin and my skin is also getting dark day by day. Please tell me some sort of cream so that I can retain my fairness.
I am patient of leukoderma/ vitiligo. I have been taking treatment from last 13yrs but still not cured. I have consulted many doctors regarding this, they all say it's curable but no result till date. I just wanted to know if it's curable or not. If curable, then how?
Dear sir. I have no of small and large pores on my face when I consultant to a doctor she suggested me derma dew elovera cream and a face wash but the results are same no changes. Can U pls suggest me a product to eliminate the pores.
I am suffering from hair fall how can you get rid of this. Sir plzz help me. Its embarrassing for me. I am waiting for your response.
I have some (more than 3) stretch marks on my shoulder. How to prevent it or what should I do to not happen again in future.
I am 44 years old. I have small patches of pigmentation on my face. Tell me what to do and how to control?
My hair is falling rapidly. Due to change in water I guess. Can I get any suggestions to keep my remaining hai stiff and strong?
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.