Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Anu PreethiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor i'm dheeraj here my penis size 3 inch I want increase my size please help me n will doing a sex sperm come out very quickly. Please help me.
I am suffering from the problem of headache and back pain in my body from three months. I have already take the medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Since 15 days I am suffering from cold n cough And my eye sight also became poor not able to see 15 feet ahead things clearly Blurry objects are seen.
I have had laparoscopic appendectomy one month back. Now I'm leading a normal lifestyle. But even after one month I feel bloated and I'm experiencing kind of uneasiness after eating. Any solutions?
Hlo sir I am of 17 nd my issue is that my body remains warm throughout the year in summers I hate this too much but when I check temperature by thermometer it is normal nd by this sometimes I get headache also I used to dry fruits in winters but nt in summer so pls help me to get out of this issue. It is really intolerable.
I am traveling in train from last 2 day continuously bt after traveling its is 3 day bt my head to much paining plzz help me wht to do.
Semen analysis Duration of abstinence: 3 days Volume: 2.8 ml Viscosity: thick Ph: 7.5 Color: whitish appearance: viscid opaque Total SPERM CONcENTrATION: 78 million per ml TOTAL MOtILITY - 70%(grade A-40%, grade B-30%) Vitality-75% Agglutination- negative PUS CELLs: 3-4 RBC: nil NORMAL MORPHOLOGY- 80% ABNORMAL MORPHOLOGY- 20% (Head defect -5%, Tail defect -5%, Neck n Midpiece-10%) SEMEN FRUCTOSE QUALITATIVE: Positive please guide me about my semen analysis n also please do look into semen count and PUS cells are they fine?
Feeling less sex drive over last 2 month, m planning family and could it be the pressure of forced sex or. something else, do advise what to do in this case.
How can I improve my sex stamina I cn only masturbate once can uh give some tips it would be very helpful and I can share dis with my frnds also.
Sir help me I am suffering from burning sensation in my body and needle pain and cramp in my bowel and pain in my penis thrice a day. Sting in my penis pks help.
Hello doctrs, 7 days se mje morning time me jukam daily hori h mene medicne lia but koi farak nai hua. I am bathing daily with hot water & wearing more clothes. But actually mje childhood se zukam + sometimes (saans fulna) jaisi dikkt rhi h. Study krte time bhut jada preshani oti h Zukam se bachne ke lie please koi achi c tablet btayi & please give me tips how to avoid them in winter session thank you.
I am 25 years Old. I Used to masturbate once a Day. Nowadays during erection my Penis Shaft is not hard as it was before size of my penis has reduced during erection. Is This Impotency? How do I Cure this in a year as I am about to get married in a year. Please Help.
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles.